Citadel Dwarf Queen and Dwarf Wizard

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

22 hours ago, Iridil said:

Beautifuly done set - never seen this pair before! Love the beard, the look on the queen's face and the way they have some of the same colors but are distinct colorings

Thank you Iridil! It's an old Citadel set of some Dwarf King's Court, really nice set from the eighties. I really only have these two miniatures and then one other dwarf guard leaning against a halberd.

21 hours ago, Highlander said:

Great work in incorporating the mole.  Sanding it off would have been difficult ... and destructive.  Kudos.

Upon retrospect, I probably should have just cut it off with an exacto knife, but live and learn.

• Like 1
On 4/28/2020 at 8:04 AM, 72moonglum said:

Upon retrospect, I probably should have just cut it off with an exacto knife, but live and learn.

nawww, it's perfect. She's a mean old Queen who has seen way to much death and suffering by Dwarves and the mole is part of her personality

• Like 2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Rickdraco
      As I mentioned in the thread on the Captain with Terminator Honours, here is the best painted Dreadnaught I have done, the trident symbol on the  front is the chapter insignia. Let me know what you think!

• By Rickdraco
      I thought it would be cool to show off an older model I painted, this one is a vintage Space Marine Captain, painted in the colours of my own Chapter, the Sons of Poseidon.

Comments and criticisms always wanted, let me know what you think! The model was painted using Army painter paints.

• By WhiteWulfe
      Finished this a little while ago, but it wasn't until just recently where I was able to get it into an area that's large enough, and has even enough lighting (whoo, b-day gift of a 24" cube light box and lights!)

This is the terrain element that was included in the Warhammer 40,000 Battle for Macraggae boxed starter set.

WIP is available over at: https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/93848-dusting-off-a-few-older-projects-to-finish-off-2020/
    • By 72moonglum
      And good evening to all of you of the Reaper persuasion,

So just finished photographing this guy this afternoon.  This is an Earth Elemental, originally from a blister pack of three minis, this guy, the Earth Elementals Lord I painted a few days back and an interesting looking iguana-like Earth Familiar, which is on my docket next.  This was sculpted by Jim Johnson and released somewhere in the nineties.  Fun figure to paint, not a drop of metal, but all sorts of different earth tones.  The only un-earthy tones are the crystals in his spine, which I painted blue.  I wanted to originally paint them green to match the crystal in the Shaman's staff, but I didn't think there would be enough contrast between the grass/moss around the stones.

The little iguana familiar will be next!

Enjoy!
    • By Metalchaos
      Hello everyone, here's what I painted last week, a Skeleton Horde by Games Workshop / Citadel Miniatures from 1986. I mounted them on 25mm base and converted a few of them. I used remaining parts from other minis and changed some shields, skulls and weapons. I also printed two army trays to be able to move them more easily and change their arrangement on the game table. There's 16 skeletons in total and I intend to use them during future D&D games.

More pictures under the spoiler (64 pictures).

• Who's Online   19 Members, 2 Anonymous, 32 Guests (See full list)