Sign in to follow this  
Chaoswolf

Box of Goodwill round 9 picture/chatter thread

9 hours ago, Kangaroorex said:

Glad you found a few things::D:.  I can't wait to see the powder monkey and goblin painted up!  

The building is pretty cool!  Is it printed or cast?  I think you even have a character seed there for your uplifted bear: unknown providence... how did I get here?  Bonus points if you wake up in a shipping crate!  

Nice finds all round so far!  Keep the pictures coming 

Game is supposed to be Kingfinder in Spaaaaaaaace!!!!!.   So I theoretically could come to on a colony ship.

• Like 5

On 6/11/2020 at 7:06 PM, Dilvish the Deliverer said:

20200611_190216.thumb.jpg.d4a0091606c50ffdc833b0366dbb6a46.jpg

Selections from the Rob Dean box.

-A ruined building

-DSM-5119 Roose Bolton

-Bones Overlord Cavalry

-Lady with book and rapier

-Bear of unknown provenance (I just decided before opening the box to create an Uplifted Bear for Starfinder)

Box should go out tomorrow, all things permitting.

Didn't know the bear would be so popular :)

He is a rescue bear from a friend I did some painting for.  When I first met him, I thought he was the only person on the planet with a room full of boxes of naked metal.

He mentioned requesting his grave be filled in with them but doesn't want to poison the earth. 

I traded him a couple of models for what felt to me like a toys r us shopping spree in that room. The bear came from that spree. I was planning on using it alongside the reaper female gnome riding on a bear model. So when she was off the bear, he would have his own attack model.

The model ruined house looked 3d printed, from the hatched lines that I am used to seeing on those types of models.  It came with a ruined tower I painted up. If you can identify the tower, you may be able to figure out who made the house.

15920715185741623740355691823822.thumb.jpg.5ecfe43d45fb32d9b593a8abe2921e8b.jpg

Edited by Mutilatedlips
  • Like 10

I'll go through the Corsair box today. I had hoped to do it yesterday but after a long night at work, then came home, my wife & went to the Wallyworld for the week's grocery & ended up staying there forever it felt like. After getting to the register, it wouldn't take card or cash & of course the person in charge of self-checkouts takes forever & just looked at the reader.....She went & got a yellow vest & she just rebooted the system. We finally got out of there.

I also wanna slap in a couple of resin printed figures, so I should have this out by Weds or so! Speaking of which, I need a address!! Done! (thanks TGP!)

After opening the box, I think I got @Marc's box. HA HA HA

Either way, allot of goodies that'll go a long way in helping me run my rpgs at the FLGS this year!

• Like 7

3 hours ago, Marc said:
9 hours ago, haldir said:

After opening the box, I think I got @Marc's box. HA HA HA

Say what now?

No,  I've got Marc's box, lol. Came in one day earlier than expected. Haven't opened it yet, though, so I have no idea if it's full of Bones...::D:

Will be digging through today or tomorrow. Planning to ship it out again on Monday so Spawn Number One has a chance to look through it if he wants.

Edited by Mad Jack
  • Like 6
  • Haha 2

OH! Got it!

Heh, I guess I have mentioned once or ... a hundred times that I prefer Bones over metal :)

Edited by Marc
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

15 minutes ago, Marc said:

OH! Got it!

Heh, I guess I have mentioned once or ... a hundred times that I prefer Bones over metal :)

So we just need to talk the metal in your box to move over to the ones that pass through me.  (To be honest I'm a fervent Bones KS supporter, i have multiples of just about all the bones ::D:)

• Like 5

13 hours ago, Marc said:

OH! Got it!

Yah Corsair box: 1*2kLD3EnaJ-6INo0O-MvjzQ.jpeg

but there are other goodies. I'll post up what I take out today sometime. Nice, be able to see some Bone Black figures I wasn't going to get due to I have them in metal. I really like that material. Also update on the resin figures, printed one off yesterday, I'll be printing off 3 more today. What they are, well you'll have to be our chain to find out!

• Like 7

Well, hell. Helps if I put the build plate back into the printer before starting a print at 630 this morning....

After I woke up around noon, I figured I'd have a mini to clean up & would be starting on mini #3 for the box. Yah well. It suppose to be done by 6 tonight. I'll start mini #3 after that & will probably start #4 when I get home from work tomorrow. I still hope to get the box out tomorrow, if not Thursday for sure!

• Like 7

Putting the final touches on our trades tonight. The Chaoswolf box will go out tomorrow. I hope I'm doing this right, but it's been a good time.

• Like 5

On 6/11/2020 at 8:48 PM, Ratmaster2000 said:

Cool, Overlord Cavalry found a new home (I can tell, because I notice my 702 writing haha).

Figured it out, the ruined house is from Euphoria Games (Resina Planet)

RESRP3005.jpg

• Like 8

Picked my stuff from the Clearman Box, still waiting to hear from Spawn Number One if he's gonna dig through it. It's looking like I'll probably need to make a few more selections so I can fit in the stuff I want to add. (Poor me, lol.)

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Dicey said:

Putting the final touches on our trades tonight. The Chaoswolf box will go out tomorrow. I hope I'm doing this right, but it's been a good time.

As long as the box leaves your house with minis inside and you had fun, you did it right!

Edited by Pineapple
  • Like 8

I am actually waiting to see if anyone grabs and uses the cool items I sent to Chaoswolf during the Reapercon BoGW. Should go quite nicely with some of the Modrons (is that the right way to describe them?) from Bones 4:)

• Like 5