Sign in to follow this  
Bustawolf

3d printed goblin girl bust

She's awesome, so vibrant, youthful and yet..those teeth, somethig to watch out for!

Beautifully painted.

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, Gadgetman! said:

This artist needs to start selling on MyMinifactory or something...   

Oh, and the paintjob is marvellous. 

Thank you! I've suggested it to them but they need to learn to prep models for printing.  The person I get my prints from had to do some work to get it printed.

Edited by Bustawolf
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Bustawolf said:

Thank you! I've suggested it to them but they need to learn to prep models for printing.  The person I get my prints from had to do some work to get it printed.

Have you sent them back the print-fixed file as a thank-you for getting the STL from them and help them get started? :) 

The sculpt and the paintjob are beautiful, great personality and loads of character coming off it. Good job!

6 hours ago, Venun said:

Have you sent them back the print-fixed file as a thank-you for getting the STL from them and help them get started? :) 

The sculpt and the paintjob are beautiful, great personality and loads of character coming off it. Good job!

I've sent it.   Not sure if they can sell this one though being that it's based on another artist character. 

Update I just commissioned them to do a bust of one of my D&D characters!

Edited by Bustawolf
Update
  • Like 2

On 4/30/2020 at 3:44 AM, Venun said:

On 4/30/2020 at 1:50 AM, Gadgetman! said:

This artist needs to start selling on MyMinifactory or something...   

Oh, and the paintjob is marvellous. 

Not sure what board would be appropriate to share these but here's the bust I commissioned from the artist.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B_qzxQxHsFj/?igshid=8fa4s31aith8

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Gadgetman! said:

Yet another awesome female sculpt that I will never get to own?

How can you be so cruel as to post that?

I own it I can send over the OBJ file if you would like. Im curious to see some other people's take on it. Here's what she's based on. Aleina the tiefling monk, my first d&d character.

aleina cutout.jpg

Edited by Bustawolf
Added info
  • Like 3

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Glitterwolf
      Archvillain Miniatures 3D file, printed on my Elegoo Mars.
      Temple is from Archvillain Egyptian Bases pack.
      The other two ruin pieces are from Greenstuffworld Egyptian Ruins.
      Sand is Vallejo Desert Sand.

Part of my Shifting Sands Project.
      WIP here:
      https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/79372-shifting-sands-glitterwolf-paints-egyptian-undead/page/18/#comments

The Crusaders thought they were winning, the unholy forces of the ancient Undead were almost defeated and they could taste victory.
      Too late Grandmaster Joseph noticed the Priest on a large sanddune behind the Undead's ranks, he was performing some  unholy ritual for sure!
      Joseph spurred his Knights on, but he was too late, the Priest uttered the final words of power and then the creature appeared.
      It swooped down from the sky, it's metallic wings reflecting the sunlight and blinding his men, and then it landed amidst his Army, footmen were trampled, it's cruel blades hacked through the ranks of his Knights.
      A heavy tail knocked Grandmaster Joseph from his steed.
      Lying on his back he looked into the Sun, a final prayer on his lips when he saw the creature approaching, a glimps of what was once a woman's face and then all went black.

• By MojoBob
      This charming little chap is by a guy called Schlossbauer on Thingiverse, and he calls it Heavy Flesh. It recalls to mind an AD&D monster of some sort, from Monster Manual II I think, but I can't quite place it.

The spearman, for scale, is as usual Sergeant Measureby with his Spear of 5mm Increments.

The Flesh was printed in eSun PLA+ at 0.08mm on my Ender 3.

• By Metalchaos
      Hello everyone, here are pictures of a cute but deadly little lady goblin. 14178, Skralla the Reven Hero was sculpted by Jason Wiebe. I painted her with Reaper MSP paint.

According to the rumours; Skralla grew up near the Shores of the Sea of Stars, far from Monglash. She heard the tales of Razig and his undead crew, and has always wanted to join them. Knowing that Razig would never accept her unless she proved herself a true pirate, she raided Aizen Krahl one night and emerged with one of the dwarves' coveted guns and a trail of bearded corpses behind her. Now that she has the guns, the murder, the pillaging, and the rumming down, she has thrown in her lot with Varaug in hopes of meeting Razig one day and joining him. If only she had stolen ammunition, or knew how to load the wretched thing. Still, it serves her well with a blade tied on, and maybe Razig can teach her shooting.

• By Glitterwolf
      This is a 3D printed miniature from Rocketpig Miniatures which I printed on the Elegoo Mars.
      Part of my Shifting Sands Project.
      WIP Here:
      https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/79372-shifting-sands-glitterwolf-paints-egyptian-undead/

What did you say?
      You don't know the answer to my riddle?
      How unfortunate...!

• By Clearman
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/m3dm/baby-beasts-collection

3d printable ferocious cuteness.

• Who's Online   23 Members, 0 Anonymous, 36 Guests (See full list)