Sign in to follow this  
Inarah

Getting to know You in May

Getting to Know You, May 2020 Edition.

This is a game, participation is voluntary and is meant to be fun.

The rules as they currently stand (we all know most of you rebellious lot will ignore most of it, but one can try)

1. Every day, or so (as long as May continues to May in North America) I will post a question.

1.5. Questions will usually be posted before 10am CST.  If nothing gets posted by noon, someone else will probably do it for me. 

2. Weekends might only have 1 question for both days, or might consist of a photo challenge.
3. If you have questions you want to ask, hold on to them and volunteer to be next month's quisitor.  
4. You do not have to answer every question to play...
5. If a question is TMI or N/A simply wait for the next question
6. Please answer the question on the day it is asked. If you missed previous days you do not have to answer those. 

QUESTION 1 WILL APPEAR ON THE FIRST!

Edited by Inarah
  • Like 11

May 1 

According to sources, today is unofficially Batman Day, this date in 1939 is when the crime fighter made his debut in Detective Comics #27. Participants are encouraged to dress like Batman or read a bunch of comics. 

The first Friday in May is also No Pants Day.  Participate by going out in public (remember to stay socially distanced).

Question for today: What are you wearing? 

• Like 8

1 minute ago, Inarah said:

May 1 

According to sources, today is unofficially Batman Day, this date in 1939 is when the crime fighter made his debut in Detective Comics #27. Participants are encouraged to dress like Batman or read a bunch of comics. 

The first Friday in May is also No Pants Day.  Participate by going out in public (remember to stay socially distanced).

Slacks, polo shirt, etc.  Business casual.  I may be working from home but I'm still working.

• Like 10

11 minutes ago, Inarah said:

May 1 

Business casual like Xiwo, but not working from home as I'm "Essential".

12 minutes ago, Inarah said:

Yeah, not happening. Don't need that ticket nor do I need to be traumatizing the neighborhood.

• Like 4
  • Haha 6

6 minutes ago, Inarah said:

May 1 

Jeans and a tshirt, which have been my dress clothes since I started working from home.  Not running to VIP offices means I can dress down a little. 

Pantless Friday sounds like fun though... 

• Like 10

22 minutes ago, Inarah said:

May 1 

Pants.  Its 45F out there.

• Like 10

24 minutes ago, Inarah said:

May 1 

Blue jeans, black T-shirt. 

• Like 9

30 minutes ago, Inarah said:

May 1 

Clean jeans and my favorite flowy brown shirt with 3/4 sleeves, and panda socks. We got our new dryer on Wednesday so this is the first time in about 2 weeks that I have had a full selection of properly clean clothes. 

• Like 11

30 minutes ago, Inarah said:

May 1 

Right now, I am wearing a dark gray sweatshirt over dark gray sweatpants.  I’m totally rocking the “Batman at home” look.

• Like 3
  • Haha 8

31 minutes ago, Inarah said:

May 1 

Blue jeans and a Drinking and Dragons T-shirt.  It's wet and rainy out there so unlikely to wear shorts.  I did stay in pajamas all day yesterday though!

I will put out my old Dark Knight Returns graphic novel and read it in honor of Batman Day.

• Like 13

29 minutes ago, Inarah said:

May 1 

Well it's a tropical 12°C (54f) out there, so I'm wearing shorts and a Weyland/Yutani t-shirt. In an odd coincidence regarding this month's quizzitor,  I'm rocking a lovely pair of Pusheen socks :lol:

I'm not doing "No pants friday" because that means some thing to totally different in the UK

It means going commando ::o:

• Like 11

40 minutes ago, Inarah said:

May 1 

I normally think of May Day & the Soviets parading their military hardware in Moscow.

I am not a Super Hero Guy & I am not inclined to go around without pants...my legs don't go all the way up.

I'm in my normal Slob Regalia; i.e., jeans & a tee shirt with a flannel shirt to catch the paint splatters.

• Like 12

1 hour ago, Inarah said:

May 1 

shorts, the land lord has the heat turned up too high.

• Like 10

1 hour ago, Inarah said:

May 1 

A t-shirt and sweatpants. I have a few phone calls to make today, but no video, no going out, and nobody to worry about but family and cats.

1 hour ago, Inarah said:

Wait... is hiding in dark alleys and punching people not the accepted form of celebration world-wide?

• Like 12