Inarah

Getting to know You in May

3 hours ago, Inarah said:

May 21

What do you do more of, now that you are supposed to be socially isolated at home?

Answer these prompts

• Like 14

4 hours ago, Inarah said:

May 21

What do you do more of, now that you are supposed to be socially isolated at home?

Sadly, work... 

• Like 6
  • Sad 4

5 hours ago, Inarah said:

May 21

(purple) Well, it definitely isn't work - I don't recall getting every other week off with pay before the pandemic...

Definitely not all that isolated as a delivery driver, even if it's still a good amount of customer interaction through the phone or a glass wall... (/purple) 

I seem to be doing more of the following... 

- miniature assembly 

- miniature basing

- miniature priming

- more or less keeping my mini areas tidy-ish

- posting to Instagram

- talking on Instagram

Still working on the actual painting, but the past month or so has seen a decent amount more painting than the four months before it combined... 

In general though, I feel I've made decent amounts of progress on the hobbying stuff, but I definitely am kind of wishing I'd gotten that airbrush back in March... 

• Like 12

6 hours ago, Inarah said:

May 21

Going for walks across the neighborhood.  Baking bread.

I have been watching more Reaper Twitch streams, but that’s a side effect of transitioning to a new job that lets me work from home.

• Like 9

7 hours ago, Inarah said:

May 21

There hasn't been much of a change in my life, except that I have more time to paint my backlog of space marines.

• Like 10

8 hours ago, Inarah said:

May 21

Well, I've been working the whole time since we got classified as essential. In my free time,  I've been replaying the Baldur's Gate series on xbox. 

• Like 10

5 hours ago, Inarah said:

May 21

Not much has changed as I still have my normal work schedule. 

• Like 8

18 hours ago, Inarah said:

May 21

I was never much of a going outside person to start with, so nothing's changed for me.

• Like 8

21 hours ago, Inarah said:

May 21

Life is about the same as always here. I think I spend less time on the forums than I used to though.

• Like 9

On 5/20/2020 at 10:15 AM, Inarah said:

May 20

Do you dance when no one is watching?

Not often, no. I'm bad at dancing.

On 5/20/2020 at 11:11 AM, haldir said:

Why yes, but it looks like this kid's moves:

555_95472_by_awkward_edward_d20bh23-full

wish I had that kid's moves.

22 hours ago, Inarah said:

May 21

Sleeping in, but mostly because my OT opportunities have gone down and so I can't get to work anymore than normal, which means I have more days I don't have to be up by 6 am. Also, eating lunch with my wife is much more frequent now that we're both largely working from home. 

• Like 8

May 22

If you magically received the gift of musical ability, which instrument would you choose to play?

Edited by Inarah
  • Like 5

55 minutes ago, Inarah said:

May 22

If you magically received the gift of musical ability, which instrument would you choose to play?

Keyboards / Piano

• Like 7

1 hour ago, Inarah said:

May 22

Electric Heavy Metal Tuba. I imagine it would look something like this...

DeathTongue.jpg.25567dd521cffd36a7a2274b8803d12a.jpg

• Like 5
  • Haha 5

39 minutes ago, Inarah said:

May 22

I can already play every musical instrument......badly. Though goblins think that the screeching tones are absolutely delightful.

• Like 4
  • Haha 4