Sign in to follow this  
Inarah

Getting to know You in May

9 hours ago, Inarah said:

May 22

If you magically received the gift of musical ability, which instrument would you choose to play?

Guitar, so I could then badly sing all the songs I so love! 

• Like 7

10 hours ago, Inarah said:

May 22

If you magically received the gift of musical ability, which instrument would you choose to play?

I used to play the Oboe... To the point where I seriously could have put my name in for third Oboe at a local orchestra, and before that could play four timpani and regularly make examiners do double takes as they kept swearing that they were hearing five, so, uhm.... Hmmm, tough call.  I know once we have a house I am so getting an oboe, as well as a flute, since I absolutely loved both of those instruments...

So instead I'll stick to my "musical roots" as some might say and go with...  Probably the Shinobue or Shakuhachi, since I absolutely ~LOVE~ the sound of wooden flutes...  If I went with cultural, I suppose there's the Irish flute, although I suspect I'd sooner die than tell my mother that, mainly because having an instrument and nowhere to play would be a LOT more painful than being a musician with no instruments to play, and parents lording it over you that they're doing all sorts of musical pursuits...

5 hours ago, Chaoswolf said:

DRUMS!

THe obvious question though... What style of drumming...  Rock, Metal, ~PUNK~? ^_^  (nope, no biases with this fox at all, nope nope)

• Like 9

On 5/21/2020 at 10:53 AM, Inarah said:

May 21

What do you do more of, now that you are supposed to be socially isolated at home?

Save money! :lol:

10 hours ago, Inarah said:

May 22

DRUMS! (Though technically I already have musical ability - piano, cello, ukulele)

• Like 9

May 23-24

What is your favorite time of day, morning, afternoon, or night? 

• Like 5

9 minutes ago, Inarah said:

May 23-24

*yawns* Why do I have homework in the morning?

Afternoons are good, but I tend to be a night owl as well.

• Like 8

22 minutes ago, Inarah said:

May 23-24

Night = sleep. But then again, Morning = COFFEE. Wait a sec, Coffee is an all day enjoyment, so yeah, Night = sleep .

• Like 8

25 minutes ago, Inarah said:

May 23-24

Evening. From twilight to midnight.

• Like 8

14 minutes ago, Inarah said:

May 23-24

**** Looks at pile of broken parts that used to be a biological clock. Haz a sad. ****

:ik_oops: ::(:

• Like 8

1 hour ago, Inarah said:

May 23-24

The evening.  I may not do my best work then but it is often the only part of the day that is mine, even on the weekends.

• Like 8

1 hour ago, Inarah said:

May 23-24

44 minutes ago, TGP said:

**** Looks at pile of broken parts that used to be a biological clock. Haz a sad. ****

:ik_oops: ::(:

Yeah this is too close to home for me. Used to be mornings unless I had to get up way too early. Now my sleep patterns are messed. Wife likes late nights so I can't go to sleep when I want. Body still likes to wake up before 7 whether or not I slept well. Afternoons try to beat me down with a nap. Evenings are babysitting the 2 year old. 

• Like 7

2 hours ago, Inarah said:

May 23-24

I am odd and have several favorites. In the summer, 30 to 60 minutes after sunrise or around 7 am. About 2 in the afternoon. And between 11 and 12 at night. Those are my favorite times of day. 

• Like 8

2 hours ago, Inarah said:

May 23-24

Night. Last night was a perfect example: Relaxing in the recliner by the open french doors to my backyard. Cool breeze blowing in, cat snoozing next to me in his tree, reading a good book.

• Like 9

I guess it depends on my mood.

I think I do like the evening hours more but I guess that depends on what day. Evening usually means it's almost time for work but my nights off I love the time. I like early morning hours but I don't wanna wake up just for them. (eg I woke up at 4 this morning, thou)

• Like 8