Sign in to follow this  
SamuraiJack

Nova Aetas Renaissance

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/lmstudio/1640981290?ref=1qv4vy&token=58dd737b

Story

Let yourself be captivated by the magical atmosphere of Nova Aetas

Set in the Italian Renaissance, this game will guide you through a fantastic, mythical campaign based upon the historic events of the war between Rome and Venice in the early 1500s.
Nova Aetas: Renaissance is a reimplementation of the original game founded on KS in January 2016.  This new, improved version, is born from the experience gained during these years and will give you an even deeper experience by immersing  you and your group in a charming and mysterious Italy, full of historical characters such as Leonardo da Vinci, Caterina Sforza, and many others – both real and imaginary.

0f287b7241dccf0f2d247926d62c1b41_origina

Risks and challen

Edited by SamuraiJack
  • Like 5

They really need to put more information on the preview page. Currently I believe it's an up[grade & overhaul to the previous game. It's a fun game. I wouldn't mind upgrading but replacing the whole thing might get a bit costly. I'll need to wait and see what they're planning on doing with it. New sculpts seems to be obvious but it seems like they might be tidying up some of the gameplay mechanics as well and bringing them more into line with the more streamlined efforts in their later games.

You're also missing the image for Vincenzo the novice as well.

In the comments section on the preview page Ludus Magnus Games confirm that they're aiming to launch the project in late July.

Edited by Balgin Stondraeg