The Boxer Rebellion, Nine Kung-fu style Turtle Adventurers!

Hi everyone!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/boxturtlereb/the-boxer-rebellion-nine-kung-fu-style-turtle-adventurers/description

Joe Corsaro put live this Kickstarter, with a set of 9 28 mm resin or pewter turtlefolk in oriental style, and they look amazing :

956b4e9d0ceda6334b0c3bbffaf05371_original.jpg?ixlib=rb-2.1.0&w=680&fit=max&v=1574459511&auto=format&frame=1&q=92&s=e50ebd931e35270883e826a57ddb2445

c79d15008ae705f6b01cc373871484cb_original.jpg?ixlib=rb-2.1.0&w=680&fit=max&v=1574459606&auto=format&frame=1&q=92&s=4afa935b0d2c4e542c88891a42a4c7a2

02c08d223e0e86138de32d9108c9c125_original.jpg?ixlib=rb-2.1.0&w=680&fit=max&v=1574459915&auto=format&frame=1&q=92&s=c827885b479dd475bca9f9b30de937a3

fc40684c3a6e0a67e279b78d47b5424e_original.jpg?ixlib=rb-2.1.0&w=680&fit=max&v=1574460323&auto=format&frame=1&q=92&s=7f534bb5af707e61df239cc169c8856f

For those of you who like to peek into the Sculpting forum like me, these turtles are the ones made by @TaleSpinner in the dedicated topic::): I really loved to follow their making, I couldn't miss the Kickstarter.

I'm just a bit disappointed that there is no way of getting the pewter ones outside of the US, I'm not a big fan of resin minis. And if you live in the US and want them be quick, there are only 10 metal copies.

Edited by Shpam
Added link to Kickstarter
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 1
  • Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi everyone!   https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/boxturtlereb/the-boxer-rebellion-nine-kung-fu-style-turtle-adventurers/description Joe Corsaro put live this Kickstarter, with a set

I'm in, I've wanted those minis ever since I saw @TaleSpinners WIP thread here-   https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/78554-boxer-rebellion-box-turtle-folk-wip/&tab=comments#co

Hello all,   I personally talked to Joe, a handsome devil who does not smell as odd as people say. If people overseas want the pewter ones just message him on the campaign.They are just heav

Posted Images

Hello all,

I personally talked to Joe, a handsome devil who does not smell as odd as people say. If people overseas want the pewter ones just message him on the campaign.They are just heavy to ship and more to make but he will make it happen.

Joe's Boston Terrier

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Ouch! The all in price is too much for me! I really looking forward to getting these. Hopefully I can find them at retail for a decent cost.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, WhiteWulfe said:

Link to the Kickstarter? I don't see it in this thread ^_^;;;

It's just at the start of my post, it has absolutely been here since the very beginning. Or maybe not. :down:

3 hours ago, haldir said:

Ouch! The all in price is too much for me! I really looking forward to getting these. Hopefully I can find them at retail for a decent cost.

They're a bit pricey, that's true.

5 hours ago, Dragon Bait said:

Hello all,

I personally talked to Joe, a handsome devil who does not smell as odd as people say. If people overseas want the pewter ones just message him on the campaign.They are just heavy to ship and more to make but he will make it happen.

Joe's Boston Terrier

Thanks a lot!

• Like 1

I wish there was a per turtle option too, but sounds like even at retail they will be sold as a set 

Too expensive for nine turtles I don't want or need haha. They are nice models, but I just want a few for painting , not all of them

I liked the druid and the old master

• Like 2
  • 4 weeks later...

Just wanted to pass the word: Dragon Bait miniatures has a kickstarter up for 9 Fantasy Kung-fu style Turtles in 28mm. As an add-on, they are also re-releasing 4 out of production dungeon monsters in resin, formerly available in pewter from Otherworld Miniatures (John Pickford Otyugh and landshark, Andrew May Cockatrice, George Fairlamb Cerepod). Joe Corsaro from Dragon Bait has successfully completed three other campaigns--as a backer for his grunt goblins campaign I can say that the kickstarter was well run, delivered on time, and produced a quality product. Here's the link: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/boxturtlereb/the-boxer-rebellion-nine-kung-fu-style-turtle-adventurers

boxer rebellion.jpg

• Like 4

Sorry for the double post-- I search for this and it didn't turn up. One thing not mentioned in the other post: the Dungeon Monsters previously out of production from Otherworld. At $40 plus ship, that's a pretty good deal. I'm especially happy for the opportunity to get Pickford's Otuguh, which I missed out on the first time around. Here's a photo of the Monster Set: 

otherworld sculpts.jpg

• Like 3