Sign in to follow this  
Brindelwald Miniatures

Dwarf Army of the Depths

Hi everyone,

Firstly I´m pleasured to take part of this forumm . My name is Alvaro Gonzalez and Im a spanish miniatures sculptor, for last year I have been sculpting some miniatures and the time has come to pre lunch my first kickstarter campaign that I will launch in two weeks around.

This deal with 32mm scale (23mm tall to eyesline) resin fantasy miniatures for wargames, collectors and painting. It will be a small project of 9 dwarves miniatures.

It would be great having the support of this community for carrying on my brand.

You can keep posted about news in our facebook , I will post news every week.

https://m.facebook.com/pages/category/Games-Toys/Brindelwald...
instagram.com/brindelwaldminiatures/
I show you a small sample. Thank you.

IMG-20200501-WA0003.jpg

copia1.jpg

Edited by Brindelwald Miniatures
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Hi everyone, today I introduce you two others members of Lord-Dwarves of the Depths. On this occasion it´s about a female dwarf and other of the warriors company.
I´m organicing the kickstarter pledges in order to choose options of all types.
Kickstarter promotion web will be ready shortly.
Regards
Strenght and Honor

IMG-20200507-WA0005.jpg

Baruk Kazad!!

Today I want to show you the promotion picture of kickstarter Dwarf Lords of the Depths.

https://www.kickstarter.com/…/br…/dwarf-lords-of-the-depths…

As you can watch it is about eight dwarves miniatures and one wizard whose will be casted in plastic resin of high quality that even doesnt need priming.
I would like to include some more miniture that I am working in.
I plan to launch on kickstarter within ten days around, according to promotion runs.

Follow us and share! Not to miss good offers!

Regards

Strenght and Honor!!

Principal22foro.jpg

• Like 2

Hi everyone, we have already a launch date for our kickstarter campaign, it will be next friday 29 th May at 19.00h CEST.

It´s important to be alert for the beginning (friday) or saturday to benefit from the start offer. smile.png

Regards

Principalpromordenadorfecha.jpg

• Like 3

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By SGHawkins09
      I finished this one a few months ago but forgot to post. It is a figure from Durgin Paint Forge's Second Government of Inneath Kickstarter. It was an interesting one to paint as some of the details were not really defined so it took some guess work to figure out what is what. Overall though, I am very happy with how he turned out, especially the wine bottle as I believe is is the first one that I have painted. 

• By Brindelwald Miniatures
      Hi everyone!,

Now you can take a look the next kickstarter campaign that we are working in. We have widened choices including a dwarf unit and all Dwarf Lords of the Depths as stretchgoals unlocked.

Dont forget put your mail and click "Notify me" to keep an eye out about campaign progress and dont miss important offers.

Thank you!!

Preview. Work in progress

<removed commerce link>

I show you the drummer of unit.

• By SamuraiJack
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2126421571/harbour-life?ref=discovery_category_newest

Story
      Hello, we are the "Mystery Studio" team, we make high-quality collectible miniatures and terrain mostly on a 28-35mm scale.
      We always had few fantasy elements on the table. And we decided to create them ourselves. In this project, we present to you a large set of fantasy city port. At the moment, we have already made prototypes and first copies of almost all the miniatures, except for a few.
      All models are ready for production.
      We sincerely hope for your support, because the emergence of new, interesting projects depends on the success of this project.

• By Orlando_the_Technicoloured
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/yetlblack/corvus-corax-miniatures-sons-of-yetl-black
      Story
      Corvus Corax Miniatures is a small hobby project created in 2013. Since then, four projects have successfully funded on Kickstarter and all have been fully delivered on time without any delays. The feedback from the backers have only been positive!
      The goal of this project is to raise funds for the production a total of four (4) miniatures for the Sons of Yetl Black. The miniatures will be cast in high quality, non-toxic resin. The scale of the miniatures is 35mm (measuring to the eyes in a standing, straight pose, although some characters may be slightly larger because they are supposed to be large characters).
      Strendu Bodaway Pachoa Niyol  (Actual copies of the resin miniatures. Note that the resin miniatures below are not 100% in scale with each other, but resized for editing purposes.)
        Grefven always makes lovely things and is a reliable KS creator
    • By SamuraiJack
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/omnissious/omnissious-power-packs-rechargeable-led-kits-for-minis

Story
      The essence of miniature modeling has always been to capture the magic of imaginary worlds. When I was growing up, I used to love looking through magazines showing highly detailed models in epic battle scenes. All those visuals were a catalyst for my imagination thinking of all these magical worlds. I was amazed to find out that not only was it a hobby to build and paint them, but that I could create those magical worlds for myself! Even now, the aspect I appreciate most about this hobby is expressing myself through kitbashing and bringing my imaginations to reality. I’m always thinking of ways to improve the magic of my models so it's only natural that I started thinking of how to add lights to them!
      I was really inspired by what other members of the community were coming up with and the techniques they used to achieve certain effects. I was talking to a talented painter from my local game shop about adding lights to his miniatures. He said it was a really cool idea but lost interest quickly because of all the problems involved with where to put the batteries and how to change them out.
      My partner and I looked around and what most people were doing was adding a cell battery to the bottom of their bases and letting it dangle out or sealing something a bit more heavy duty in their models. We set out to design a power system that fits in the base, and is rechargeable to keep your models playable and removing all the hassle with jerry-rigged battery systems.
      The solution we came up with is an easy plug-in system so once you have the model wired up, you just have to connect it to the power pack and close it up! Once your model is finished and the power pack is in the base, charging your model is as simple as displaying it on the charging station. We used a wireless charging system similar to the Qi chargers used for phones. 
      The charging station uses a USB cord so you can easily charge it in any wall socket or even from your computer!  
      Here is how to install the Omnissious power packs:
      Step 1: Drill a hole in the base where you want to connect your model Step 2: Thread the electrical wire through Step 3: Plug in your Power Pack With backgrounds in engineering, it was important for us to confirm that our device could be mass produced before asking for funding. So we worked directly with a manufacturer to test and confirm manufacturing plans. We even tested the prototypes on our models and have been using them in our weekly games and tournaments… for uh, science. Check them out!
      LEDs in the heads light and the canon LEDs in the plasma gun LEDs to light up the candles on this ritual table LEDs in the eyes and right hand LED color options displayed in a group of elementals  
  • Who's Online   15 Members, 0 Anonymous, 41 Guests (See full list)