• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Glitterwolf
      I started a challenge so naturally I couldn't stay behind myself.
      Meet Agent Anthrax, my first 3D print now painted for the challenge.

I figured he also deserved his own Show Off.

Challenge:
      https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/91144-painting-the-pandemic-challenge-by-glitterwolf/

WIP
      https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/91379-survivor-dog-by-glitterwolf/

• By lazarp
      Sis and I painted two sets of these inbetween other stuff. Hope you like them!

• By Kev!
      Howdy,

His bite is worse than his bark...

Kev!
    • By planetmut
      Foxtrot was fun to paint. She comes with two bodies, two heads and two sets of weapons so it's possible to make her up as a crazy-haired gasmask-wearing nutter or Hasslefree's version of Furiosa from Mad Max: Fury Road. As you can see, I decided on the crazy-haired gasmask-wearing nutter.

Her right hand is separate, so fun and games ensued trying to get it glued to her wrist. I didn't dare attempt to drill/pin it as there was barely enough space for the drill bit and I had visions of wrecking the metal. The stock of her AK was on the verge of falling off, so I just did away with it. Her base is the usual Liquitex modelling paste, sand and paint.

• By Mutilatedlips
      Painted this for a friend's group. Their party acquired a dog they love so much that they spent all their gold to armor him up. He now has the highest AC in the party.

• Who's Online   12 Members, 1 Anonymous, 41 Guests (See full list)