Survivor Dog By Glitterwolf

Glitterwolf

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, Corsair said:

MEOW is happy to announce he was successful in being able to clean Fluffy's litterbox

FAKE NEWS!!!!

In reality a covert attack by WOOF's Special Forces was succesfull!

image.png.13fbf95015fc8388355edfa565c97f1b.png

5 hours ago, Standifer said:

He ate one of malefactus’ mushrooms.

That would explain some things...

• Haha 7

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Similar Content

• By planetmut
      I made this last year for a challenge. It's taken from the scene in John Carpenter's The Thing where the Norwegian husky reveals its real self. I made the dog-thing from greenstuff, a husky head and plastic rod, and the tentacles wrapped around the other doggo are dental floss painted Dead Flesh.

• By Glitterwolf
      Painted the Witchunter General and his Dog
      3D Printed on my Elegoo Mars, Design Signum
      The Base is from CastnPlay also printed.

Part of my Children of the Night Project.
      WIP here:
      https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/79298-children-of-the-night-by-glitterwolf/

Lucius joined the Order of Slayers as a young man, hunting Witches, Vampires and Demons felt like a calling to him.
      He did well, but he got overconfident and one day he went after a Strigoi Vampire without backup.
      When his crossbow malfunctioned the Strigoi was able to close in, Lucius was no match in hand to hand combat.
      The Strigoi lifted him up like a puppet and smashed Lucius to the ground breaking his back.
      Lucius was lucky that his fellow slayers had noticed his absence and had followed him, the strigoi escaped but Lucius lived.

Lucius didn't give up though, with the help of the Order's Engineer he got a steam driven wheelchair,and they made a special weapon for him.
      A triple barreled shotgun that could fire silver bullets combined with a crossbow.
      Over the years Lucius rose through the ranks till he became Head of the Order of Slayers himself.
      Still obsessed to find the Strigoi responsible for his broken spine he's eager to fight as ever.
      His loyal hound follows him everywhere.
      One day he will find the Strigoi and then he will have his revenge.

• By Iridil
      Quick painted this guy up for tabletop - didn't end up being used, but he's 'cute' felllow. 

• By Inarah
      One of Reaper's weirder offerings, this was part of the 2021 virtual expo swag.  I wasn't quite sure what to make of it, so I copied what others had done, giving him bony armored back plates and a big sloppy doggy grin. 

Shown here with some 3d printed terrain. 

• Who's Online   2 Members, 0 Anonymous, 26 Guests (See full list)