Sign in to follow this  
Unit04

Batman: Gotham City Chronicles - Mission 22

B:GCC - Mission 22 "Explosive Surprise" has Harley Quinn and her gang prepping some explosive packages to send through the USPS to various locations in Gotham.  Apparently postal regulations are looser in the DC Universe.  

The whole family

569139389_2020-05-0321_42_05.thumb.jpg.4bd488d23c68b1e9f1572a6ef4b8986c.jpg

Harley in one of her newer outfits and her signature POW! hammer.  I kinda screwed up her face when I tried to paint on eyebrows.  Tried to fix it but no luck.  

1457083281_2020-05-0321_42_28.thumb.jpg.89a8b102d329e0d932ca51d43af6a213.jpg 1181195633_2020-05-0321_49_15.thumb.jpg.ec2f5ccb53784c4a6b818688803836aa.jpg

Bud and Lou, a girl's best friend.

1014729830_2020-05-0321_42.55-1.thumb.jpg.d200f9e3a811be62ac2d95a0f2a68829.jpg 157539709_2020-05-0321_43_05.thumb.jpg.a5536501bbdce88abc0decd21dd16179.jpg

Harley Quinn's gang.  

1467583930_2020-05-0321_44_08.thumb.jpg.7000bdb0cdcbffc552777601810ee1ba.jpg

• Like 14

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Unit04
      B:GCC - Arkham Asylum expansion of course includes generic asylum patients.  Nothing particularly special in this batch other than it marks the last part of Batman: Gotham City Chronicles for wave 1.  

Here they are, running around like crazy.

• By Unit04
      BGG: Arkahm Asylum part 2 is the penultimate (love that word) show off topic by me for season 1.  I'll still have to do season 2, but they need to be primed and it isn't great priming weather. 

Plus I think I need a Bat-break.

Listed as Jervis Tetch on the box for some reason instead of his nom du guerre, The Mad Hatter.  I missed the opportunity to paint him in blue to match the Batman Animated Series, but the green works.  His pants in the picture had some sort of excessive design on them and that was a big NO THANK YOU from me.  I'm sure he's happy with Alien Goo pants, who wouldn't be.  

Probably my favorite figure of the group.  Professor Pyg was never a villain I liked the one or two times I did see him, but I like how he came out.  

I'll be honest, I have no idea who Joker (Mr. Joe) is, as I get most of my bat-lore from the shows. 

Zsasz is another one I never really heard of until later.  

Joker's goons with guns.  A bit brighter than the other Joker's goons, I guess.  I kinda screwed up on their mouths, but you won't notice that unless you know what to look for.  They had open mouths with teeth showing, but screw that noise.  

• By Unit04
      B:GCC - Arkham Asylum adds some more characters as well as missions in the infamous Arkham Asylum and Joker's Fun House.  No real rhyme or reason for the figures that I painted other than their location in the box. 

Clayface posing as the Joker.  I probably could have done a little more with his face.  

Dr Hugo Strange, not to be confused with Dr. Strange.  

Tweedledee and Tweedledum.  I'm happy with the color on these guys.  I wasn't sure how to paint them at first, but these colors work well for insane comic book characters.  

Joker's gang (with hammers).  The mouths did not come out as good for some.  I'm ok with that since they are henchmen and crazy.  The face paint is likewise pretty "off", but it works given the situation.  

• By Unit04
      B: GCC - T-Rex.  Technically this should be "The Wayne Manor Expansion - Part 3", but when you have the option to put a T-Rex in the title, you do it!

When you think of Batman, the first thing that comes to mind is "dinosaurs" of course.  This is the robot dino that appeared in the Batcave after Bruce turned it into a museum of sorts.  It was fun to paint, partially because no color scheme is particularly "wrong".  

T-Rex.  Alfred for scale.  

Other side.

From the front.

Ok.  I'm just having fun now.  

ROAR!

• By Unit04
      B:GCC - Wayne Manor Expansion adds some missions to the game that take place in the Batcave and the Wayne Mansion. 

For Part 2, I worked on the "superhero" suited figures.

Batman's Thrasher suit.  Pretty simple but I enjoy how it came out.  

Batwing (the hero, not the vehicle).

Red Robin.  Sadly, I broke him (stupid single attachment point) and couldn't quite get him back in the same pose.  

The Bat Robots.  I think they really missed an opportunity here to call them Bat-bots.  

• Who's Online   32 Members, 3 Anonymous, 39 Guests (See full list)