Sign in to follow this  
Werkrobotwerk

Modified soda machine robot

Micheal Bay is that you??

Nice work on that one + the love the color scheme on the android as well.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

44 minutes ago, haldir said:

Micheal Bay is that you??

Nice work on that one + the love the color scheme on the android as well.

thanks, she's one of several versions of that model I've painted.

Everything about this is genius and l love it. You know it's an aggressive marketer. 

The Mt. Doom beverage is a beautiful grace note.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Thoramel said:

Brilliant!

That's what I wanted to say as well!

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, CorallineAlgae said:

No one hits that machine when it steals their money. ::o:

it hits them and demands their lunch money

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, Unit04 said:

I would like some Mountain Doom please.  

drinks will be dispensed at 170mph

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

*** Really John? You're going for the candybars again?***

*** Here have a healthy bag of unsalted nuts instead, it's for your own good!***

*** Don't argue! You know what will happen! Now eat your nuts! There's a good boy!***

• Haha 2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Standifer
      Several weeks ago I got to go to the hobby store and found a couple of new minis, one was this little jewel.

It is pretty much done in the painting department, but what good is a catapult without its crew?
      These are some Oathmark dwarves that I’m converting to do the job.

I admit the barrel is too big to fit in the catapult, but I’m going to find a way to work it in.

I need to build a base big enough to hold everything and get some more dwarves, it is a start though.
      Ideas are welcome!
      Thanks for looking!
    • By Metalchaos
      Hi everyone, here are pictures of my latest Gnoll, a converted Toghra the Gnoll Leader. The upper part is from 77235, Toghra the Gnoll Leader sculpted by Jason Wiebe. The lower part of the mini is 77236, Bloodmane Gnoll Warrior sculpted by Tre Manor. The spear head is the blade of 02757, Gastaroth the Vampire sculpted by Werner Klocke and the staff is from 14056 Weapon Pack 1 sculpted by Tim Kaufman. Here's the link to the conversion WIP if you'd like more information.

• By Darcstaar
      My second project for Fealron marked off a few firsts: First magnetization, first mounted cavalry, first Pugh sculpt.

Here you can see the 2mm magnets inserted strategically.

This is how he sits mounted.  But, I wanted to keep it removable, thus the magnets.  I confirmed it would stay in place upside-down!

A sharpened paper clip acting as the scaffold for the horn.  I also sharpened the lance tip.  It comes cylindrical out of the blister.

Green putty to make the horn and cover/reinforce the magnets.

White brush on primer, Black on the base.  
      I tried a little experiment with the base coat to give the bone a more orange look:  1:1 Ruddy Flesh:Desert Stone.  It may become my go-to for bone work.
    • By Peithetairos
      I finished another mini this week and hope you like him: Elladan Elven Ranger. His weapons were a bit bendy, so I replaced them. I also repositioned his arm.

I like how the cloak turned out, the face could be smoother, but his cheek bones seemed to be quite pronounced, so I went for more contrast and impact from a gaming distance.

I also got around taking a scenic shot. I still think my Smartphone can't replace a proper camera, but for now it must suffice.

• By Werkrobotwerk
      I mentioned this in randomness. I've been building an urbanmech style grot bot as a present for a friend's birthday. 

Since I won't be the one painting it, this is as done as my part gets. 

This was the bot last night. The big gun is a Tau weapon, the legs are from an ambot, the other arm is a mix of random bits, and the body is a stack of bases and part of a TV mount. 

Then this morning I added the Ork details. 

A bunch of horns, a face, some more bits, and a lot of those triangles orks like. 
      And a back shot. You can see the exposed fuel tanks.

And a detail shot of the gun. Which I would like to point out has three different ammo feeds, none of which are correct for the weapon type. 

• Who's Online   9 Members, 0 Anonymous, 32 Guests (See full list)