Sign in to follow this  
Unit04

77052 Aina, Female Valkyrie (painted as Ladybug)

I'm going to have to look that show up.

I love your concept.  It makes the mini more fun.

• Thanks 1

I know of the show...   For a while I had some children's channels stuck between Discovery and the History Channel on my Get! box, so I sometimes stumbled across that show, Spongebob Queasypants, Scooby Doo and some sort of glittery unicorn show when I was zapping away looking for content that wasn't in its 15th rerun...   

I may decide to tease you horribly for your choices in entertainment, but not for your painting skills...

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Gadgetman! said:

I may decide to tease you horribly for your choices in entertainment, but not for your painting skills...

Just because you may get cavities if you watch TV with me...

No, no. I don't mind some diabetes-inducing MLP(in small doses. Maybe 5minutes or so per week), and the Power-Puff girls were a riot. 

The Ladybug show, though, is a good 7 on the Cringe-O-metre. (Scale goes from 1 to 10, and Teletubbies is somewhere around 13 )

The French have made some good shows before, such as Les Mondes Engloutis, but this...    

• Sad 1

Love the ladybug scheme! Would be kind of fun to paint up a bunch as different insects. Nice how you worked the armor in front too

• Thanks 1

Nice and novel take on the mini. I like the ladybug freehands and overall colour scheme. The face would benefit from a light wash to bring out the details more.

• Thanks 1