• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Similar Content

• By Zloyduh
      First of all, this is such an awesome figure!  So many details that it took me a bit longer than usual.  Nevertheless, I really enjoyed every minute I got working on this guy 🙂
      As before, I'm looking for ways to improve so please throw in all your critiques and suggestions.
      ~Z

• By Kekso
      Hello to everyone, this is my first time posting here. Recently I've painted some of Reaper Bones minis.
      I'm sure most of you know these minis very well. I hope you'll like it.

• By Glitterwolf
      I got this old GW Mordheim Witchhunter Wardog from a BOGW, he came primed black.
      Decided to paint him as an Akita so he could be included in my Nippon Project as Mariko's companion.

WIP here:
      https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/79416-nippon-land-of-the-rising-moon-by-glitterwolf/&page=10&tab=comments#comment-1829755

Here he is and in the last pic he's shown with his friend Mariko.

• By CoolAliasHere
      When Namil took ascended to the Order's highest rank, he blanketed himself with followers who held to what he believed the Order should be.  Bastian was not one of them.  Because he would not bend, he was sentenced to death.  With the aid of another in his order, he managed to escape.  Being framed for the murder of his friend, and dishonored in his homeland, Bastian set fell into despair.  He wandered the land, lost and searching for something to help him redeem his honor, and clear his name.  It was an old Dwarf name of Faenon who be his salvation.  Now, he travels with Feanon as a friend and companion, renewing his vow of service before self.

Bastian Oakstrong

The WIP can be found on my facebook page here.

CAH
    • By minibart
      I have been working on this mini for the last weeks. I did not have a lot of time to paint and forgot to make a wip..

The first time I saw the Friar I was reminded of a painting I saw a long time ago of a Japanese monk on a bridge. So I painted him as a monk and made a bridge out of balsa and plastic card.

I also wanted a tree with blossoms. The tree took a few tries before I was happy with it.

The Friar wip.

Building the base

Trees tries 1 and 2

The final tree

Added stones and sand to the base and base colors

Added blossom to the tree and added the water to the stream

More to follow later...