BloodFields - Titan Forge Miniatures

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/titanforgeminis/bloodfields-complete-3d-printable-wargame

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95LnLg5DomM&feature=emb_logo

3D printable skirmish game from Titan Forge Miniatures.  Not much in the way of imagery yet, but launches sometime this month.

Edited by Clearman
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, SamuraiJack said:

There might be some on the patreon, let me look

I did a quick scan through the last few posts and didn't see anything.  I didn't go back that far though.

59 minutes ago, Glitterwolf said:

Somehow those amazons don't do it for me.

There are some cool things in the terrains section though.

Those amazons are from their last Kickstarter. Amazons vs ogres. 

I liked the amazons, but didn’t back because they were on the expensive side. These I think were the free heroes, which I think the basic troops look better.

Another 3d Kickstarter... if these are the future, then I guess I will have to get a 3d printer... 

Edited by Smokestack
  • Like 2
9 hours ago, Smokestack said:

Those amazons are from their last Kickstarter. Amazons vs ogres. 

I liked the amazons, but didn’t back because they were on the expensive side. These I think were the free heroes, which I think the basic troops look better.

Another 3d Kickstarter... if these are the future, then I guess I will have to get a 3d printer... 

Know I remember seeing those, I was disappointed the enemies were Ogre Conquistadores instead of human ones, those I could have used.

I agree that the basic troops looked better.

And I bought a 3D printer about a month ago, it's fun, I've been printing a lot of minis and became a Patreon for Artisan Guild because I like their minis.

Still love physical minis as well, it's just another aspect of the hobby.

The biggest advantage is that files don't take up storage.

• Like 3
5 hours ago, Glitterwolf said:

Still love physical minis as well, it's just another aspect of the hobby.

This! 100x this!!!

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Glitterwolf said:

I bought a 3D printer about a month ago, it's fun, I've been printing a lot of minis and became a Patreon for Artisan Guild because I like their minis.

I’m kind of hesitant to buy a 3d printer because it’s technology and I am old man resistant... 

I like Artisan Guild. I found a licensed eBay seller selling Printed models. I order my first one last Saturday. Will see how it comes out. 

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Smokestack said:

I’m kind of hesitant to buy a 3d printer because it’s technology and I am old man resistant... 

I like Artisan Guild. I found a licensed eBay seller selling Printed models. I order my first one last Saturday. Will see how it comes out. 

I'm 55 yrs old. Asked a lot and bought a Elegoo Mars Resin printer.

It's basically plug and play and even I as a non-tech person has had great results so far.

There are a lot of youtube vids on the subject and the threads on this forum about it are also very helpful.

Just saying...

• Like 3

Hello! Welcome to the first tabletop skirmish wargame system that you can print entirely on your home 3D printer!

KICKSTARTER LINK - Check out everything offered in the campaign! 

Back us today on Kickstarter and download over 100 ready-to-print fantasy models! You will easily turn the pre-supported STL files into physical miniatures for all purposes you can imagine. 3D printing has never been more simple!

6551e3aa4c5a80b131aa3d8d4c6a4bf0_origina

8c178772c8fb4d79dd3fb4db44cf687b_origina

e25a95cf769877fd1af2e1782c76adbb_origina

3c06928eca99597cdad9d920324ab125_origina

99f8722009077e079f6c82b47d59618c_origina

0b5df02131f755a0e04f0286f5ce83c6_origina

KICKSTARTER LINK

d39b6ed9a9ded88950f6d89b2d0f81f3_original.jpg

Edited by TitanForge
  • Like 2