Sign in to follow this  
Rigel

SPACEFUTURE! Bombshell Neiran as Zeta Reticulan General

She looks great!

And it seems she's telling everybody how to do their jobs...or else...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Love the color scheme you have going with these guys.  The general looks great.  Space ships were a good find. 

FYI, Patrick Kieth sculpts for Reaper and has his own company (Bombshell) so naturally there are some similarities in style. 

• Thanks 1

Thanks, all! I do like these fellas.

On 5/9/2020 at 10:58 AM, Inarah said:

Love the color scheme you have going with these guys.  The general looks great.  Space ships were a good find. 

FYI, Patrick Kieth sculpts for Reaper and has his own company (Bombshell) so naturally there are some similarities in style. 

Thanks! There are some more rockets on the back burner.
That makes sense. Patrick Keith does amazing work, and the more of these space aliens he makes the happier I will be. 

On 5/9/2020 at 10:49 AM, Glitterwolf said:

She looks great!

And it seems she's telling everybody how to do their jobs...or else...

Thank you! That is exactly what she does. (I think that finger might have been intended for a martial arts stance, but it works so well for "Listen here, space-pal" purposes.)

21 hours ago, CorallineAlgae said:

Really like the reddish tones you used on the blue flesh. Adds a lot of life. Also like the sheen of the pink cloth. Space silk. 

I appreciate it! Just a very very thin layer of watered-down craft store pearlescent paint over various pinks and purples. Space silk was exactly what I was going for. 
The skin is GW Slaanesh 'grey' (desaturated lilac, really) with a little deeper purple in places, layered with a mix of Reaper turquoises and Slaanesh grey. I wish all my skin tones worked as well. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I love the colors - especially the retro mint green and the grey skintone - and the glorious head dress

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Iridil said:

I love the colors - especially the retro mint green and the grey skintone - and the glorious head dress

Thank you! That green is AP Kraken Skin, but I think we all mentally process it as "Futurama green."

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Rigel
      Bombshell's Dr. Helen Salinger and GDF Security Officer both look like they would fit in with my Spacefuture Moon Communists of Lunarkompleks-Alfa. Particularly the Security Officer, whose hat matches the other Heresy Inspectors' very nicely. 

These are obviously working miniatures, so let's give them a job to do: generator maintenance and vending machine replacement! 

Here's 80053, the Starship Generator, and 49035, the soda machine, painted up as a Bouncy Bubble Beverage dispenser. (Drink B3--it's everyone's mandatory drink of choice! A variety of flavors from Extra Classic to Red Blast to Tastes Like Something Orange! All flavors may not be available at your clearance level. Check with your supervisor for details.)

Now, thanks to some revolutionary policy changes by the High Commissar (the working man's friend!) these choices can be supplemented with Slurm Classic! Slurm Tropical Explosion! Slurm XXTREME! and Slurm Ultra! Also radical new grain-based relaxant beverage called 'beer.' Spreading rumors that 'beer' is imported from the decadent Earth Government is treason. 

• By lexomatic
      A request for more modern female minis, Dr Helen Salinger first,  because I found her first.
      I will be painting her as Cosima from Orphan Black.
      Mostly base coats today, though I did a bit more on the coat. Legs are rubbing off so I may need to re prime. Skin was a weird mix of new copper, sun yellow and heavy _(I forget the Vallejo name) skin.

• By Rigel
      Just what it says on the tin. A princess from Cold War Miniatures...a SPACE princess! She looks like she'd fit in with my legions of Zarek, blue-skinned retro conquerors featured elsewhere in the Spacefuture tag. (Mostly Hydra Imperials, but some Reaper Numenera priests as well.)

Here she is on a walk in the Imperial Gardens with her mother (played by Hydra's Empress Xenovia). Not sure the Empress approves of her daughter's choice of stepping-out wear--unlike the populace at large. Alas that looking at a member of the Imperial Houses without permission is punishable by a minimum sentence of execution, going up to some truly unpleasant punishments. It is estimated that Princess Khoshta is the third leading cause of death in the Citadel of Marduk.

• By Rigel
      You may have seen the Zeta Reticulans before. https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/83670-spacefuture-zeta-reticulans-and-flying-saucers/

If, in a reversal of roles, you were to be taken to THEIR leaders, this is what you would see. 

Patrick Keith really outdid himself with these sculpts. The mixture of decadence, arrogance, and calculating cruelty comes across perfectly, and that's without  noses or eyebrows. The gestalt of scheming luxuriousness is remarkable.What plots and counterplots (and contingency counter-counter-plots) are they devising against Earth--and each other?! 

Sometimes it's tough being the messenger: 

Thin layers of metallic/pearlescent paint over underlying colors are a theme with this faction. 
  • Who's Online   18 Members, 0 Anonymous, 38 Guests (See full list)