Sign in to follow this  
Lidless Eye

Lidless Eye Hobbies: Stonehaven Halflings

Great collection of halflings! Really diggin' the bard and Doctor Who looking fella. That dark blue apron looks surprisingly nice over the light blue shirt on olde Greyfoot. I do think they would look more in their element if they were on grassy bases instead of gravel. Maybe wood bases for the cook, barmaid & innkeeper. 

• Thanks 1

Stonehaven's halflings are always so expressive, and you've done them justice. I especially like Moe and that saucy saucier. 

• Thanks 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Citrine
      When I see this guys I see the halfling answer to Davey Crockett...
      Another mini painted as part of my December 2020 painting spree.  He is the Halflfing Trapper (SKU HTC23) and he is part of the Town Council #4 set from Midlam Miniatures.

• By Lidless Eye
      Seemingly unrelated to each other, but I swear all these minis were drying from the sealer by 11:23pm on 12/31/2020.

Here are....Lidless Eye's Last Minis of 2020!

A Winter Wizard from Reaper Miniatures oh wait it's Santa, isn't it?

To back him up, some friendly Reindeer to back him up.

Wait, I'm being informed they're actually Grashrak's Despoilers from Warhammer: Underworlds

The last bit of their native habitat, a fallen tree (3D print from The Lost Adventures)

A creepy Scarecrow Puppet familiar from Reaper Miniatures.

Arik Axereaver, Barbarian, acquired as a bonus along with the Father Christmas.  His head seems to reflect everything in the lightbox.

And doing what we all should from the last year, the Fleeing Halfling from Warploque Miniatures.  He must know Johann.

• By Lidless Eye
      Slightly delayed to finish, and even more delayed to post to the forums, are my usual themed miniatures from November: Dwarves!

Beardy folk seem most appropriate for No-Shave November.

Redcaps pretending to be Dwarves from Massive Darkness

A Duergar Trapper from Stonehaven Miniatures

The Dwarf King from the small release "The Dwarf King's Court, Revisited" by Colin Dixon Miniatures

A Warhammer Dwarf Miner where I think I remembered how flames work:

This was going to be my PC for Rise of the Runelords, but the game ended before I ever painted him.  Grimlok Rockholmes, the World's 2nd Greatest Dwarf Detective.  
      SKU: 50319: OLAV GUNDERSON, DWARF GAMBLER

The only beardless member, SKU 77413: Margara, Dwarf Shaman

SKU 77572: Dwarf Master of the Hunt.  Jason Wiebe always manages to hide fun details: I hadn't realized his jacket was a dragonskin and not just armor plates until I was almost done and wound up painting it to match.

Another Pathfinder Iconic that took way too long, SKU 89020 Harsk, Iconic Dwarf Ranger

• By Lidless Eye
      Just a random collection of recently painted 3D prints.  All of these are from a slightly modified Creality Ender-3

A Longship from EC3D: The Wilds of Wintertide

The Draken Airship, from Lovecraft Designs

Oh, well!  Also from Lovecraft Designs

The Ferisia Mage Tower:

• By Lidless Eye
      I know I messed up the timing this year, and worked on Deadcember instead of Orctober.   I wasn't feeling super-motivated by the small amount of unpainted Orcs I had, but from my Frostgrave II: Arcanic Boogaloo order had a ton of the living dead.  And one never has enough Zombies.

However, it means there's plenty of spookybois to be shown off!

The Draugr, mostly converted from the Fireforge Living Dead Peasants and Frostgrave Barbarians with some Warhammer bits.

The Knockers, again Fireforge Living Dead Peasants with Warhammer Dwarf Miners hats and bits from Mantic and Mage Knight.
      I think I should go back and add big rucksacks...and redo the flames to be the correct order.

Just plain Fireforge Living Dead Peasants, with the exception of a Frostgrave Cultist head for the Executioner.

The Old Vet, a 3D print from Retro Quest

Undead Pirates from EC3D "Depths of Savage Atoll"

Former Imperials, converted from Warhammer Empire, Mantic Undead, and Frostgrave Cultists (Undead bits)

Mostly Mantic.  Beware the spine whip!

And lastly, when your Necromancer runs out of skulls, the Creeping Claws!  3D prints from Crippled God Foundry

• Who's Online   22 Members, 0 Anonymous, 33 Guests (See full list)