Sign in to follow this  
Chris Palmer

Killer Rabbits 2: Who Let the Hounds Out

I backed the first Killer Rabbit Kickstarter and really enjoyed the figures.  A follow up one was just announced by Skull and Crown on Facebook: 

Direct Link to the Kickstarter: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/skullandcrown/killer-rabbits-2-who-letteth-the-hounds-out/description

9AB34D52-193B-4574-9B67-F91CA3AA4EF1.jpeg

Edited by Chris Palmer
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4
  • Confused 1

I spaced off pledging on the first one, after seeing the figures, I really wish  I would have gotten in that one. Hopefully they'll have some sorta get the 1st one tier as well.

• Like 4

Apparently this will have not just new Rabbits, but the new Hound warriors, like are shown in the picture, as well.

34 minutes ago, haldir said:

I spaced off pledging on the first one, after seeing the figures, I really wish  I would have gotten in that one. Hopefully they'll have some sorta get the 1st one tier as well.

The ones from the first Kickstarter are for sale on their website, in case you are interested in getting them that way.

Edited by Chris Palmer
  • Like 2

So this next one will be a canine army..? Foxhounds and such?

• Like 3

4 hours ago, TGP said:

So this next one will be a canine army..? Foxhounds and such?

From what I understand from Facebook it will be both dog warriors and more of the rabbit figures as well. 

• Like 1

Skull and Crown has announced on their Facebook page that this should be starting next week!

Some preview photos from FB:

118535117_1156982724673657_2922315720803679226_o.jpg

118637096_1156242954747634_5878789638327922947_n.jpg

Edited by Chris Palmer
  • Like 4

Prices higher than the previous rabbits KS. Several EB's available. :Leash EB has the best per miniature price, at $3 each.

I'm *very* curious what the sets will look like. How much church and castle will be be getting for $20 and $25???

9aeef1c64aa6b4495b6a3cd9f1416f2a_origina

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, ced1106 said:

I'm *very* curious what the sets will look like. How much church and castle will be be getting for $20 and $25???

Probably not a whole lot.   Here are photos of the trebuchet and tent.  They do seem to lack a certain dimensionality.   Trying to decide how okay I am with that. 

9FC735E7-5E4C-4648-84F3-8DBBAC082241.jpeg

07F8598F-A261-4BA3-BEE0-FCC55BA238DA.jpeg

40BB691E-F54A-4651-AA68-5C198BA43E30.jpeg

Edited by Chris Palmer
  • Like 1

Went in for the Leash level pledge. Pretty excited for this one as I love weird minis like these and really enjoyed the bunnies. Regarding the 2D scenery, for some reason I was thinking Skull and Crown started with wooden toys and moved into traditional metal minis later (could be wrong there), so the wooden scenery makes sense. I'm actually looking forward to seeing the ecclesiastical and castle siege sets in the add ons, they seem like they could be fun to paint up.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Thoramel said:

Went in for the Leash level pledge. Pretty excited for this one as I love weird minis like these and really enjoyed the bunnies. Regarding the 2D scenery, for some reason I was thinking Skull and Crown started with wooden toys and moved into traditional metal minis later (could be wrong there), so the wooden scenery makes sense. I'm actually looking forward to seeing the ecclesiastical and castle siege sets in the add ons, they seem like they could be fun to paint up.

You're not mistaken, a large portion of their catalog is made up of their laser-cut wood toy soldiers.  So the laser-cut wood scenery was probably the easy choice for them.

WWSN04_Brit_inf_sprue015_1024x1024@2x.jpg

• Like 3