Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.
By Brindelwald Miniatures
Now you can take a look the next kickstarter campaign that we are working in. We have widened choices including a dwarf unit and all Dwarf Lords of the Depths as stretchgoals unlocked.
Dont forget put your mail and click "Notify me" to keep an eye out about campaign progress and dont miss important offers.
Preview. Work in progress
<removed commerce link>
I show you the drummer of unit.
Dungeons and Lasers Second Edition by Archon, plastic dungeon terrain, Dragons etc Kickstarter (coming soon)By Orlando_the_Technicoloured
Dungeons & Lasers Second Edition prelaunch page
-The 2nd campaign will offer products from the 1st campaign as well (called Legacy Products) with an option for shipping within a month from the end of 2nd ed Kickstarter. So ultra-fast, in the scale of Kickstarter, delivery.
- 6 YES! that's 6 Dragons as a single pack or to buy individually, or as a free stretch goal with your terrain pledge! Please give us feedback in the questionnaire about prices! Link to the questionnaire at the bottom of the update.
Here are 4 dragons out of 6! and yes that DnD miniature is in scale (28mm). More pictures below.
Currently, we have only planned to make fantasy themed dragons! Please convince us in the comments to make one in a Sci-Fi theme (please! I need good arguments to convince the boss!)
-optional half-walls - we are making, as we speak (see video), 1st test tool for half-walls, this was requested by you in the post-KS questionnaire. Half-walls will be an OPTIONAL buy (or selected in the pledge manager instead of 50mm ones, we are still working on it). Cost of it - as it will be optional we will make it as close to manufacturing costs as legally possible!
- as requested, we will be also making a large tool with end-half-clips, available to purchase for manufacturing cost / or will be part of a stretch goal, no only that we have some ideas for clips supporting next tier (more to come in next updates), this option will allow you to build easily several dungeon levels.
- 3 more themes, 2 fantasy Dwarven Mine, Cursed Cathedral, and Temple of the Operators. )and POSSIBLY MORE?
- All new stretch goals! We are aiming to DOUBLE the number of stretch goals to 1st DnL Kickstarter! Yes, twice more!
- Pre-launch Stretch goals! : For the first time, we are introducing Pre-Launch Stretch Goals. The more folks subscribe to our Pre-Page on Kickstarter, LINK: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/archonstudio/dungeons-and-lasers-second-edition the more free items we are adding to the pledges! Head on to our KS page and click "subscribe"! Make sure your friends know about and share the link: archon-studio.com/dnl2
We want to make as the best deal for backers as possible, thus, we need your feedback and support about DnL 2.0 here is the link to the new questionnaire:
You will find more information on our blog here: https://archon-studio.com/blog/dungeons-lasers-second-edition
they did the rapid delivery of existing stuff for their previous terrain KS and it worked well, and came in on time, and their plastic is pretty good so if you like the look of it well worth considering
also do sign up for KS notification as that's going to help backers get more stuff!
Coming to Kickstarter May 2020!
We need your support! To help bring this game to life, subscribe to our newsletter and be among the first to know when we release information about Fray: Champions of the Every-Verse. Most importantly, know the moment that the Kickstarter campaign goes live this May! Fray is an arena combat game for 2-4 players ages 14+ and typically plays in about 45 minutes. This is a project years in the making and we are beyond ourselves excited to be getting close to the day where everyone can enjoy this game. Game play is light, fast and strategic. Not to mention.. a lot of fun. With your support, we look forward to truly bringing this game to life. Take a look at some of the artwork for Fray: Champions of the Every-Verse. On launch there will be 12 champions to choose from, represented by 14 models (2 of the Champions have companions). As one of the enigmatic Watchers, you will draw your Champion or Champions to fight for you in the arena. These Champions are drawn from across time and space to represent their realms at the Grand Center. Choose well Watcher.
Game Play Fray: Champions of the Every-Verse is a lightweight tabletop skirmish game.
Fray: Champions of the Every-Verse has both a single mode (one on one) and a team version. 1. Select your Champions. This can be at random, based on your favorite archetypes or based on a series of ability scores and abilities, listed on each of the Champions' play card. Each of the Champions are represented by a miniature on the board. At launch, Fray: Champions of the Every-Verse will have 14 miniatures; one for each of the 12 Champions and 2 companions.
2. Deploy your Champions at their starting gate and begin...
Each turn, players will roll off for initiative to decide who has captured the momentum this round and who acts first.
Who's Online 15 Members, 0 Anonymous, 32 Guests (See full list)