• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By SGHawkins09
      I finished this one a few months ago but forgot to post. It is a figure from Durgin Paint Forge's Second Government of Inneath Kickstarter. It was an interesting one to paint as some of the details were not really defined so it took some guess work to figure out what is what. Overall though, I am very happy with how he turned out, especially the wine bottle as I believe is is the first one that I have painted. 

• By Brindelwald Miniatures
      Hi everyone,

Firstly I´m pleasured to take part of this forumm . My name is Alvaro Gonzalez and Im a spanish miniatures sculptor, for last year I have been sculpting some miniatures and the time has come to pre lunch my first kickstarter campaign that I will launch in two weeks around.

This deal with 32mm scale (23mm tall to eyesline) resin fantasy miniatures for wargames, collectors and painting. It will be a small project of 9 dwarves miniatures.

It would be great having the support of this community for carrying on my brand.

You can keep posted about news in our facebook , I will post news every week.

https://m.facebook.com/pages/category/Games-Toys/Brindelwald...
      instagram.com/brindelwaldminiatures/
      I show you a small sample. Thank you.

• By Brindelwald Miniatures
      Hi everyone!,

Now you can take a look the next kickstarter campaign that we are working in. We have widened choices including a dwarf unit and all Dwarf Lords of the Depths as stretchgoals unlocked.

Dont forget put your mail and click "Notify me" to keep an eye out about campaign progress and dont miss important offers.

Thank you!!

Preview. Work in progress

<removed commerce link>

I show you the drummer of unit.

• By SamuraiJack
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2126421571/harbour-life?ref=discovery_category_newest

Story
      Hello, we are the "Mystery Studio" team, we make high-quality collectible miniatures and terrain mostly on a 28-35mm scale.
      We always had few fantasy elements on the table. And we decided to create them ourselves. In this project, we present to you a large set of fantasy city port. At the moment, we have already made prototypes and first copies of almost all the miniatures, except for a few.
      All models are ready for production.
      We sincerely hope for your support, because the emergence of new, interesting projects depends on the success of this project.

• By Orlando_the_Technicoloured
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/yetlblack/corvus-corax-miniatures-sons-of-yetl-black
      Story
      Corvus Corax Miniatures is a small hobby project created in 2013. Since then, four projects have successfully funded on Kickstarter and all have been fully delivered on time without any delays. The feedback from the backers have only been positive!
      The goal of this project is to raise funds for the production a total of four (4) miniatures for the Sons of Yetl Black. The miniatures will be cast in high quality, non-toxic resin. The scale of the miniatures is 35mm (measuring to the eyes in a standing, straight pose, although some characters may be slightly larger because they are supposed to be large characters).
      Strendu Bodaway Pachoa Niyol  (Actual copies of the resin miniatures. Note that the resin miniatures below are not 100% in scale with each other, but resized for editing purposes.)
        Grefven always makes lovely things and is a reliable KS creator
  • Who's Online   16 Members, 2 Anonymous, 34 Guests (See full list)