Wonder Festival 1/6th scale Hunter Girl with wolf bust

45 minutes ago, Glitterwolf said:

Claudine looks like a fine kit.

Can't wait to see it painted by you.

Yeah I'll be sure to post it. I found one like in that magazine page but it was a bit out of my price range.

• Like 2
  • Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Gadgetman!
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/859512613/sun-and-moon/description

Story
      Welcome everyone to the Kickstarter campaign for Sun & Moon. Two highly detailed 1:20 scale (90mm) resin kits  cast in high quality resin. Sun Is roughly 100mm to the top of his head!
      Sun & Moon comparisment: Sun stands at nearly 100mm!!!
      This has been the project that has been the longest in the works and also our most expensive one to date! We could really use your help to bring these two kits onto the market so we do hope that you like what you see and will be able to back us and help us spread the word! :)
      Story
      Many years back, the idea to do some themed knights popped into my head and out of all of those, Sun & Moon were the ones that really stuck and kept coming back in my thoughts.  The idea to do two characters that are opposites of each other in every way really appealed to me. 
      Sun
      You have the Sun Knight, devout follower of the Sun God, a fiery and strong warrior with everything about him representing his deity. I can just see him painted in bright and warm colours that embody the very essence of the Sun!
      Moon
      And then you have the Moon Knight, a cool and brooding figure that operates under the cover of darkness, guided by the wisdom of the Moon Goddess. Very much a deadly warrior in her own right! Painted in moody hues that represent the colours that only moonlight can shower the world in.

• By Crystocracy
      Before the known ages, the ancient gods, who were traveling through time and space, between galaxies and systems, between planets and moons, finally reached this small blue planet and its light gray moon. Millions of years ago, searching for the force on the dark side of this moon, they found the crystals that emitted enormous energy.

They took it with them and returned to the blue planet. With the use of the power from other dimensions they try to warp the crystal and use it for their own dark plans.
      It quickly turned out that the crystal emitted too much power, a power that did not harmonize with the forces of the Ancient One. The symbiosis caused conflict and damage to the ancients. The warped crystal had been abandoned by them here... and for millions of years, it had lain, covered by layers of earth and sand in the darkness and silence...

Hi.
      Greetings from Andrzej (Ater), Jakub (MiniaturesArtTeam), and Pawel  (PJG_sculptor). For some time we were working together on something on the side which finally became a big miniature project. We plan to put it together in a board-battle game!

But let's take small steps and start gently. In our first project, we want to offer you some miniatures from the world which were shown to us in the dreams by one guy, who calls himself Cthulhu (we know... it is quite weird, but the dreams were really cool).

Inspired by these visions, we create a new universe in the dark, steampunk/dieselpunk climate. Now we want to show you our project and we cordially invite you not only to participate in the project itself but also to create it. Please, share your thoughts and opinions with us! Please come closer, sit down and hear a story about the Crystocracy.

Instagram
      Facebook

Kickstarter

• By Orlando_the_Technicoloured
      The Project
      This is our 14th Chibi miniatures project!   7 years ago Andrew May of Meridian Miniatures launched the Tooth & Sword line of Chibi miniatures.  The models were hand sculpted and were a line of chibi that I loved ever since I saw them.  A couple years ago Meridian discontinued selling the entire product line.  Fast forward to today and Impact! was able to negotiate a purchase agreement for the entire line of Tooth & Sword chibi to bring them back to everyone that missed a chance to own them.

However technology improvements have allowed Impact! to 3-D scan all these hand sculpted models and now offer them as high quality digital models for you to print at home as well as remastered physical models as good as the originals.   The 3-D scans also allowed for new versions of the Tooth & Sword models to be offered as Stretch Goals!
      We want your feedback, so please leave comments. We plan to engage our backers and would love ideas for other variants that you think need to be stretch goals.
      The Miniatures
      The digital models will be sent as STL one piece models within a month of the project ending.   All of the one piece models will be sent in both no supports AND supported formats.
      In addition, if you want the models will be available as physical one piece 3-D prints as well in super high quality resin prints.   Prints will be grey and will come with bases (as many are not free standing models).  MODELS WILL NOT BE PAINTED!
      The normal models will be roughly 30mm to top of the models head.  This may vary slightly from model to model.   There is also a Hippogriff model that will be a bonus model if you get all the miniatures which is 50mm in size.

link

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/impactminiatures/chibi-tooth-and-sword-digital-stl-and-physical-miniatures
    • By R2ED
      Using the long weekend to my advantage, I got a decent paint in on this guy.  Meet Gronk.

BATTLE REPORT!

Trying to do a more comic-style paint job, I did less wash and more highlights with bold color. 

Wins:
      *  The two-toned leathers look fun and eye catching where they need to be.  
      *  Staying to as simple color-scheme as possible helped me draw this one to a close.  (Brown, Orange, Green, ivory, red)
      *  The eyes came out really good and I finally managed one of those little reflective white dots in the corner of the right eye.  
      *  Opting to not color-up every single ribbon or fold as a new color and simply stick to the simple palette helped me keep pushing forward.
      *  The shield came out great!  If you look close on the edges and near the dents, there's small orange highlights that are really faint.  Probably my favorite small thing on this model.  

Misses:
      *  Not digging his green skin highlights.  Did a Green base, then ink wash, then went back over with same green, then brought up by adding white. Placement of the highlights is off as well as not understanding light.  Crux for me. 
      *  Metal sword over all has a good look to it.  Can't seem to use the Vallejo Metals for edge highlighting.  Too runny.  Need to swap to regular metal paints and use edge of brush.  Love the Metals, but they are so thin and spread so quickly. 
      *  Struggled with doing boots.  I want to darken them, but using black just seems too easy.  When they are super dark, I can't figure out how to bring the color up.  Lame.
      *  On the dino skull on his shoulder something bad happened.  I went over it with bone color like 3 times to make sure it was thick enough.  Then did a wash to bring out the dips and dirty it up a little, but I guess pulled up the bone color before it dried - even though it was sitting for 15 or more minutes before I hit it.  That sucked.  Fixable, but not sure why I hate that color so much.
      *  Learning how to be 'subtle' is something I need to develop.  It's almost like I'm needing to see big swings in the color to make  my eye train to it being different, but the reality is subtle would be better.

• By GlenP
      Sea Storm is a resin female pirate bust from Altores Studios in 1/9th scale. The piece is basically the head/body, the hat, pipe, and a loop earring. I replaced the earring with copper wire. Apart from some mold trash where the coat and torso meet, there were no major issues. Primed with my dwindling supply of Floquil Railroad Colors' Gray Primer and painted with Reaper acrylics.

Questions and Comments welcomed... ain't no secrets here.

Glen

• Who's Online   18 Members, 1 Anonymous, 59 Guests (See full list)