Sign in to follow this  
zperlo

Stygian Barge question

I didn't know about reaper during bones 4, but I am pledged for bones 5. One thing I want to know is when/if the minis from bones 4 will be for sale on the website? I recently saw the Stygian barge and I really want one, but I can't find it online anywhere. On another note, if anyone has one they don't need I'd be happy to buy it from you.

• Like 1

We don't really know when anything will hit the open market.  Reaper is playing that one close to the vest this time.  I guess it's better not to over-promise (especially with the pandemic), but it can get frustrating when you don't have any sort of reasonable projection.

Keep checking back.   Reaper wants these on the shelves as much as we do.

• Like 4

They generally release a certain number of figures from the KS into retail each month... Given the size of the Kickstarters these days, it can take a while to get everything out. Since all the Bones are coming from China, with the coronavirus messing everything up as far as manufacturing schedules and international shipping times, there's really no way to tell what's coming out when until it actually happens.

• Like 1

I would add that the large unwieldy items, like that barge, are usually released towards the end of the release schedule since they take the development of special purpose-designed packaging and can't just be popped into a standard blister.

• Like 2

Not that I'm aware of.

I know it's not convenient, but just set some sort of reminder and pop into the store/forum every month or so and have a look. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

I asked about the Stygian Barge during a twitch show right before the pandemic hit the USA, and Ed Pugh said it should be in retail by August. Of course, the pandemic may alter that. 

• Like 4