Sign in to follow this  

18 hours ago, Floyd Ryan said:

Great abs! Both are serious abour their workouts and you managed to highlight that! 

Thews don't come easy, after all.  I got a couple more barbarians that are looking at me from my painting desk now, having sat there for ... um... lets just say awhile.  

5 hours ago, Iridil said:

Rippling muscles, gleaming hair, the glint of steel - nice pulpy barbarian look well done!

Indeed, what is best in life and all that.  Thanks  I did like painting up these two,  I actually had them both primed before I got to the core set.

16 hours ago, Glitterwolf said:

Faces and skin are amazing!

Thanks I followed the old LTPK 3 for most of it save the hair.  hmm... Now wonder if I should post a link for people to compare my progress if any?

• Like 1

On 5/20/2020 at 9:14 PM, zoroaster100 said:

Wow, beautiful work!

Thanks

On 5/21/2020 at 11:03 AM, 72moonglum said:

Those are both just awesome! I wonder what characters they are based on?

Not sure.  The character bios did sound like they were from somewhere. 

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Silvervane
      Finally getting back to painting a bit more consistently and finishing things.  Here is one I finished recently, Theo from Zombicide: Wolfsburg.  I'm multi-tasking him to also serve as the ranger for my ranger's of shadowdeep warband.  Hoping to have my warband finished by the end of the month.

Theo

Thanks in advance for and C&C you give.
    • By ttuckerman
      Felicitations on your personal solstice!
    • By Silvervane
      I fell back to lurking of the forums again.  So starting this year I decided to get back to painting and posting.  Most of what I've done lately has been with gaming in mind.  I wanted to try out Frostgrave Perilous Dark Solo campaign, so I decided to dual task my painting.  I also wanted to play with a full group of painted figures for Zombicide Black Plague.  Since I have already finished up all the zombies and Necromancer for the core game.  Baldric looked like and excellent candidate for my Wizard.  (well him or my 2 Necro's I've already finished, Shh....).  I decided to try to keep as close to the box art as I could.  

Here is my Baldric.

Thanks for looking and any C&C you feel inspired to give.
    • By Darcstaar
      I love this model.  Even with her slightly too-long sword hilt and bendy sword.  I straightened it, but it has slowly bent again.
      This is a figure to represent a female paladin of Sarenrae for our Pathfinder Reign of Winter campaign: a redhead whose favorite color is green.  That is why she is on a snow base.
      I wanted to spend a lot of time on her, and am very happy with the blending on the gray NMM.  It took about 3 rounds of painting transitions then glazing over the lines to smooth everything out.
      I tried a little weathering to the leather scabbards and belt to make them look scratched from adventuring use. 
      This was also the first time I tried giving a female figure makeup: blush, eye shadow, and lipstick.  I'm not sure how good that came out, I'll let you all tell me.
      The sword blade was the least successful part.  It just didn't want to cooperate, which is due in part to the softer details on the casting.
      I hope you like her as much as I do.  C&C Welcome.

• Who's Online   30 Members, 0 Anonymous, 36 Guests (See full list)