Sign in to follow this  
EvilJames

Stonehaven Dragonkin Blademaster

1202072536_dragonswordsmanfront.thumb.jpg.f3509ec01b0e611cdbb77b10251e95c4.jpg1572579363_dragonswordsmanleft.thumb.jpg.2387fad567e206d7728ea8c5c2129634.jpg980393271_Dragonswordsmanright.thumb.jpg.39d8b09e28908b6328c1ef4406177ebe.jpg

I painted this guy up for D&D to be my Warlock. Sadly it may be some time before he fills that role again. Photos still look a bit washed out. :( The Base should look like floorboards and they do in person.

Edited by EvilJames
unnecessary "S" in title
  • Like 20

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By EvilJames
      I'm fairly happy with these two, especially how the bases turned out. Other than that, I'm still working on consistent lighting and how top make the picture look good on both the phone and on a monitor. Also I may need to get some sort of air purifier, because the amount of dust that forms and how ridiculously quick it appears, is well... ridiculous!
    • By EvilJames
      Thank you @malefactus for recommending this guy to me so very long ago. He was absolutely perfect for my needs. Now it's just to bad I can't get a game in. 

Hmmm. his one eye looks a bit weird up close. Oh well, on the table he just looks confused. 

I'll need to look up who made him again in a bit, so I can put that info in the title.
    • By EvilJames
      Big Boss Goblin for eventual theoretical Frostgrave. Fairly happy with his armor and jowels
    • By Rigel
      I've had this one in the works for a while. She's a little more cheerful and Art Noveau than most of the rest of my Miskatonic staff, but that's okay! Misk.U. cultivates eccentrics of all types. She seems to be handling the job just fine. And those pointed ears indicate she's already survived a brush with chaos, or perhaps has a little bit of eldritch in her. 

Her colleagues are a Stonehaven halfling librarian and a Black Cat librarian/cultist. Gave them both a minor touch-up for this shoot.
    • By Rigel
      "Fond of bright colors, chiefly green and yellow," as Tolkien described his hobbits.
      Stonehaven does some incredibly character-rich sculpts, and this is one such. This lady is full of vim, vigor, optimism, and a can-do attitude! 

I imagine her as maybe the irrepressible kid sister of a grown adventurer, who has heard stories of adventure and wants to be a part of things. (Big sister played by Daschelle, 44009 )

• Who's Online   20 Members, 0 Anonymous, 45 Guests (See full list)