Sign in to follow this  
Mckenna35

International Delivery Times

Almost three months to the day after I placed an order from Jersey, it finally arrived.  It had been in shipping so long the seller declared it lost in the mail and issued a refund.

• Like 5

Surprising set of times for my last order from Hasslefree minis.

Placed order on May 26th.  I knew it could be a while as shipping is a one man affair with the one man living in the unit and only able to get to the post office once a week.

Received an email saying my order had been shipped on June 5th.

Received my order today, June 8th.

So either the email saying my package was shipped wasn't send the same day the package was, or I just had a 3 day trans-Atlantic delivery.

• Like 3
  • Confused 5

15 minutes ago, Dilvish the Deliverer said:

So either the email saying my package was shipped wasn't send the same day the package was, or I just had a 3 day trans-Atlantic delivery.

Random wormhole?

• Haha 6

On 5/26/2020 at 9:00 AM, TripleH said:

Received notice this morning that my preorder from Black Sun miniatures that I placed in February has now shipped. Any bets on how long it takes to get to the Pacific NW? Even though It's supposed to have tracking through Royal Mail, I did not get a tracking number, so I can't guesstimate on arrival time. 

Update: package arrived yesterday evening.

• Like 4

Still waiting on the small package from Japan that I ordered on 07 Apr, shipped on 09 Apr.

The big package with much more expensive shipping I ordered on 16 May, shipped on 20 May and received on 26 May.

Both from the same seller.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Jasper_the_2nd said:

Today was delivery day...one from B.C., one from the USA, one from the Ukraine.

Does this mean CanadaPost has its shiznits in order? Still waiting on stuff from Italy and Poland here - stuck in CanadaPost now.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Cyradis said:

Does this mean CanadaPost has its shiznits in order? Still waiting on stuff from Italy and Poland here - stuck in CanadaPost now.

I have packages that left other countries two months ago...  Still lost somewhere in the cogs.

I swear, I'm going to order those magnets next month from a US place and have it shipped UPS Expedited (or International Saver) and I'll wind up with 3x the amount of magnets I need as the envelopes will show up the day later, but.... Yeah.

• Like 3

13 hours ago, Cyradis said:

Haha.  The one thing that you can be sure of, is that CanadaPost NEVER has its shiznits in order ::D:

Seriously.  See, not in purple or anything.  ::):

Those 3 parcels?  The one from BC came via courier.  The one from the US came via CanadaPost but was UPS Inovations from the US, the same folks that pulled of the Canadian miracle during whichever Bones KS it was.  And the package from the Ukraine was mailed May 4th.......:blink:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

So, those magnets that left China Apr 9th (and then again on the 19th)?

They finally were scanned as being in BC last night, woooohooooooo!  ...Uh oh, this means if I don't get those last few pieces of terrain put together tonight those magnets actually will have gotten here first.. :lol:

• Haha 2

So, back at the end of April I ordered some molds from Prince August in Ireland.  They separated the order into multiple packages.  The majority arrived with two weeks, but one package went to London on 9 May and hasn’t been scanned again since then, nor has it been delivered...still hoping...                                                                           

• Sad 3

On 6/16/2020 at 6:20 PM, Cyradis said:

Nope, CanadaPost lost their shiznits (and probably mine) somewhere between customs and Winnipeg.

It has been unusually bad for months now.

• Like 2

My first ever package from Taiwan has arrived.  From the time I placed my order, it took three days to get packed, shipped, loaded on a plane, and arrive at O'Hare.  It then took three weeks to make its way across the US.

• Like 3
  • Confused 4

On 6/17/2020 at 12:34 PM, Rob Dean said:

So, back at the end of April I ordered some molds from Prince August in Ireland.  They separated the order into multiple packages.  The majority arrived with two weeks, but one package went to London on 9 May and hasn’t been scanned again since then, nor has it been delivered...still hoping...                                                                           

Well, well, well.  Today is the 16th of July, and the final box of 4 molds (ordered on 25 April) arrived from Ireland in Delaware!  Huzzah!  Sent by sailing ship, no doubt...

• Like 3

On 6/16/2020 at 1:22 PM, Brother Jim said:

Still waiting on the small package from Japan that I ordered on 07 Apr, shipped on 09 Apr.

The big package with much more expensive shipping I ordered on 16 May, shipped on 20 May and received on 26 May.

Both from the same seller.

Got the small package on Wed, 15 Jul 20. It was missing one of my items.

I contacted the seller and had a refund in a few hours.

• Like 1