International Delivery Times

Mckenna35

Back up to the back up (thou might be current) LCD printer screen came yesterday. So travel time for this one was

Aug. 06 2020 to Sep. 10 2020

So a little over a month, I can handle that. Hell I spaced off when this one was even suppose to arrive anyways.

Other then international KS stuff, I don't have anything coming from outside the US at this time now.

• Like 4

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

O...M... <bleeping>... G...  :huh:  :blink::wacko:

Jack got a package today, from Singapore.

Jack didn't order anything from Singapore.

Jack opened it, and immediately lost all cognitive function for about a minute and a half. Jack may have drooled on himself before he regained enough of his faculties to close his mouth.

So.... You guys remember those sets of dice I had ordered from China at the beginning of April

Yeah.

I haven't a freakin' clue why dice originating from China arrived in a package from a shipping company (not the original shipping company, mind you) in Singapore...

Edited by Mad Jack
  • Like 6
  • Confused 4

1 hour ago, Mad Jack said:

O...M... <bleeping>... G...  :huh:  :blink::wacko:

Jack got a package today, from Singapore.

Jack didn't order anything from Singapore.

Jack opened it, and immediately lost all cognitive function for about a minute and a half. Jack may have drooled on himself before he regained enough of his faculties to close his mouth.

So.... You guys remember those sets of dice I had ordered from China at the beginning of April

Yeah.

I haven't a freakin' clue why dice originating from China arrived in a package from a shipping company (not the original shipping company, mind you) in Singapore...

This kinda reminds me of some dice I saw on facebookey. They were white with red specks aka blood splattered. I decided to order them & they came from the UK, but they pop up all the time on Wish & Aliexpress aka China.

• Like 4

On 9/15/2020 at 1:51 AM, haldir said:

This kinda reminds me of some dice I saw on facebookey. They were white with red specks aka blood splattered. I decided to order them & they came from the UK, but they pop up all the time on Wish & Aliexpress aka China

I have a suspicion that they have a shipping hub somewhere in the UK. We'll occasionally order dice from Chinese sellers on the Big River with an estimated delivery of 6 weeks. The dice will either take 5-6 weeks or 4 days, with absolutely nothing inbetween. It's very odd :wacko:

• Like 5

The Canada Border Services Agency has screwed me again! :angry:

After sending back my Kickstarter box from Tomb Guardians to Canada Customs to dispute the charges, which took weeks to get any news from them. I finally got their phone call and resolved myself to pay for the taxes.

Nearly ten days later of me going back to the post office, hoping it arrived, I get a email notification telling me in arrived at destination. The destination being the original sender. THEY SENT IT BACK WITHOUT MY CONSENT!

I am not a happy painter.

EDIT: I just filed a formal complaint on the CBSA website.

Edited by Cranky Dog
  • Sad 11

Update on my Canada Customs complaint.

They called back this morning. Their system *does* show I agreed to pay for the fees and get the package back. But Canada Post made the error in sending it back to the sender.

So I try filing a complaint with Canada Post. Searched for longer that I wanted to. Get sent to their Virtual Assistant. It had no idea what I meant and got stuck in a loop asking if I opened the package, with no other options. After a moment it asks if I want to chat with a Real PersonTM. After several minutes, it basically ends with a "It happens ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ , ship it again. You guys pay for it. 'Kaybye!" :angry:

Hooray for corporate responsibility!

Of course, I have zero alternatives for international shipping that won't cost an arm and a leg.

To think that Canada Post is still the best option we have.

• Sad 8

My August Reaper order took 29 days to arrive in Ontario, Canada.  September's order took 16 days.  On an unrelated note, an order from Malaysia that was due back in April, and that I'd assumed was long lost, arrived this past Friday.  Only five months late . . .

The Egg

Edited by Egg of Coot
  • Like 8