International Delivery Times

33 minutes ago, Jasper_the_2nd said:

That last one is troubling....

If it's going through Montreal or Mississauga it may not see any updates for 2-3 weeks.  Apparently it's incredibly backed up at those sorting centers... Same with Vancouver. 

• Like 1
  • Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Canada Border Services Agency has screwed me again!   After sending back my Kickstarter box from Tomb Guardians to Canada Customs to dispute the charges, which took weeks to get any news

O...M... <bleeping>... G...       Jack got a package today, from Singapore.   Jack didn't order anything from Singapore.   Jack opened it, and immediately lost all

I ordered some new buildings from 4Ground, which I expect to arrive eventually.  Since I will need them eventually, this more or less works out.  I thought about waiting for things to clear up before

Posted Images

Yeah, stuff is taking a long time. My holiday Reaper order placed on Dec 4th got here like Jan 4th. Just plain holiday cards sent from folks in the US between Dec 15-24 only arrived this week and those are basic flat envelopes. Vancouver is getting stuff slow as heck.

• Like 2
15 hours ago, Rob Dean said:

Just within the US, we received a Christmas card mailed on 21 Dec the day before yesterday.  I’m not sure that the last of the Christmas cards has yet reached us.

Late mailings of christmas cards can end up with far longer times due to everything there and overwork at the time.

• Like 2

My package (the 2nd one) that is going through BC made it to Canada custom, only took 6 days to get from departing the US to there.

The oldest package (via Chicago) still hasn't updated tracking, but the items are sitting over there <- on my desk, safe and sound.

Still no update on the 2nd package going through Chicago...

• Like 3

I'm kind of curious as to when I'll see my package that I ordered through Lucky Model back on November 12th, 2020.  Apparently it was "handed over to carrier" back on December 10th, 2020.  Would be nice to finally get that box.  Sure wish they had let me ship it air mail, but it was shipped surface, so waiting will continue.

I know when I order parts from Hobby Search (aka 1999) I'm so just going to pay for DHL shipping.  It's a hassle dealing with them, but on the other hand there's tracking, and it arrives a loooot sooner.

• Like 1

Got my parcel that came via BC today.  Also a box I forgot about that was mailed Dec 29th and came via Chicago.

The last current parcel is still estimating next Tuesday, but was scanned an hour from here a while ago, so hopefully will make it on the truck tomorrow.

• Like 2

Sweet, just got a update my package from Australia has arrived here in the US!! I don't think I've ever gotten a port of entry notification. I kinda like that.

Might be indication to hurry up & finish those Porsches & move on to the Charger, ha ha.

• Like 3
On 1/15/2021 at 11:26 AM, haldir said:

Placed order with bnamodelworld . com out of Australia 1/15/21

On 1/28/2021 at 8:55 AM, haldir said:

Sweet, just got a update my package from Australia has arrived here in the US!! I don't think I've ever gotten a port of entry notification. I kinda like that.

Might be indication to hurry up & finish those Porsches & move on to the Charger, ha ha.

Not bad at all.  Ordered received 2/1/21.  Heck I think a order I placed in December to a place in Florida took longer to get to me then this one, ha ha. Something about ordering from places over the Mississippi river always seem to take forever to get to me.

Also great time in customs as well. Off the international train for now.

• Like 2

Originally shipped mid-Nov, was confirmed as handed off out of Hong Kong early December...  Finally got my F-18 kit on Feb 9th, whoo!

Surface mail is slow, doubly so when you add December holiday rush on top of increased pandemic mail. 

• Like 4