Desk Wizards - Miniature Painting Organizers with Style

SparrowMarie

I'm at the top pledge level.... Then adding in another, uhm.... Uh... 4-7 more Wizard 14's, a few Wizard 10's (probably at least two)... But I still had a bunch of organizing of stuff to go, and haven't really fully planned out my, uh, plans. 

...And then two Hobby Holders, with a bunch of accessories.  Wound up canceling my pledge for two other Kickstarters because I really do want my desk game all sorted out and organized. 

Edited by WhiteWulfe

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Dan d'Lyon said:

I'm starting to think I'll just design something in Tinkercad and print my own simple paint holders. 

If you have a drill press an easy and cheap version of this could be made with a 1" forstner bit and a 1x6 board. Just draw some guide lines and set the bit to go 3/4 of the way through. 

Wooohoooo, got my shipping notice! 

Edit: Kit has previously said this means the batch my label is in has been printed, might be a few days before it actually ships but yaaaay it's steadily getting closer! 

*looks at assembly desk* I should... Probably tidy you up for when these get here... 

Edited by WhiteWulfe

I suppose I should start tidying up my assembly desk a bit more, since that's originally where they were going to go, but then I got a holder for my acopics and Molotow markers, as well as a holder for my Oilbrushers... Going to be interesting to find a spot for all of these... 

Thankfully several were destined for the painting desk.. 

Whoooo! After almost three weeks of being in the limbo that is between Montreal and here... My box is in my city!  Now to just wait for the delivery slip in my mailbox so I can go pick it up at the post office hopefully in the next day or two... 

Can't wait to take some pictures of them... And put them on the desks! 

@SamuraiJack we can probably mark this thread as fulfilling :) 

Edited by WhiteWulfe
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Mine are in!

20210107_195913.thumb.jpg.553b864ce81b9825c07d67e0d39ba37f.jpg

^How things looked once mostly taken out of the packaging...

20210108_015535.thumb.jpg.6e86f8ab5aa543627753b8a90dbff61c.jpg

^How things looked a few hours later, give or take...

Wound up going with two of the oversized stands, although hubby pretty much stole his the instant I was done assembling it!

• Like 1