Sign in to follow this  
Disserrma

77466: Zombie Dragon

I love it!  I particularly like the dragons painted on the stone base.  They look like very old paint slowly washing and flaking off.  How did you get that effect?  I have a few minis I would like to try it on.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Nice work!  Though it seems to be the fate of blue dragons to wind up as zombies.  Not sure why but people, including myself, seem to make their zombie dragons blue...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Kangaroorex said:

Nice work!  Though it seems to be the fate of blue dragons to wind up as zombies.  Not sure why but people, including myself, seem to make their zombie dragons blue...

That's because blue dragons are the best!

• Like 3

6 hours ago, stormbreach said:

I love it!  I particularly like the dragons painted on the stone base.  They look like very old paint slowly washing and flaking off.  How did you get that effect?  I have a few minis I would like to try it on.

Glad you like the effect.  I used a "heavy dry brush" sort of a hybrid between a dry brush and stenciling dab with a stiff bristle brush designed for stenciling.

6 minutes ago, Kangaroorex said:

I wasn't sure which color to make my zombie dragon so I cheated and made the DM pick :devil:

Edited by Disserrma
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

I love the contrast between the beautfiul blue of the intact scales and the rotting ickiness!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1