Froggy the Great

Randomness XVII: The Madness of the Quorum

6 hours ago, TGP said:

What have they got against Tiki torches on mowers? :rock:

Better a grumpy Lagomorph than angry Unicorns or that Mer-creature conspiracy. 

Some of the neighbors are real busybody types. As to the lagomorphs, they probably tie in with the unicorns, flesh eating mermaids, mothman, and the degenerate foodie cult that keeps screwing with my rain summonings....I have plenty of twine and post it notes, what I lack is a large enough wall to try and tie everything together on in a grand unified theory. 

37 minutes ago, Dilvish the Deliverer said:

By the power vested in me, by Pegazus, Master to Bingo, I hereby declare that all readers of the randomness take a nap.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzz.

Already did that, just got up about ten minutes ago.

• Like 6

CanadaPost is weird.  Got a delivery slip/notice in my mailbox this morning, dated today....  Nothing I'm tracking is showing as even out for delivery yet, at least the two packages from BC anyways.  The one from Ontario still isn't even showing on their tracking.  A part of me is thinking "wait, did the package from Ontario seriously get here first, despite both BC packages being scanned as in town TWO DAYS AGO?!?!?!"

• Like 4
  • Confused 4

24 minutes ago, WhiteWulfe said:

CanadaPost is weird.  Got a delivery slip/notice in my mailbox this morning, dated today....  Nothing I'm tracking is showing as even out for delivery yet, at least the two packages from BC anyways.  The one from Ontario still isn't even showing on their tracking.  A part of me is thinking "wait, did the package from Ontario seriously get here first, despite both BC packages being scanned as in town TWO DAYS AGO?!?!?!"

'Weird' is one way to describe their service. <_<

• Like 7
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Dilvish the Deliverer said:

By the power vested in me, by Pegazus, Master to Bingo, I hereby declare that all readers of the randomness take a nap.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzz.

But I just woke up!

• Like 4
  • Haha 7

6 minutes ago, Pezler the Polychromatic said:

GW just contacted me to let me know that my limited edition figures will be shipped around October. Except that I got a shipping notice for them last week and received them on Thursday.

CCCHHHAAAAOOOSSSS!!!!

I mean, the Emperor works in mysterious ways....

• Haha 10

2 hours ago, Dilvish the Deliverer said:

ZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzz.

I might of slept through this napping event... :unsure:

24 minutes ago, Pezler the Polychromatic said:

GW just contacted me to let me know that my limited edition figures will be shipped around October. Except that I got a shipping notice for them last week and received them on Thursday.

What did you order from them?  We can hope they’ll send another set in October???

• Like 8

3 hours ago, Pezler the Polychromatic said:

I prefer to spell that, inefficient.

My stuff has arrived. Except my warLock tiles and my counterfeit DDR pads. The only two things I have waited since January for. Somewhere, someone must be enjoying them and trying to figure out how to reseal them factory style.

Edited by Adept Legacy
typo, clarity now that I am two thirds awake.
  • Like 9

1 hour ago, Pezler the Polychromatic said:

Yup.  Inefficient and stupid also come to mind, doubly so because their tracking info is six hours or more behind.  Just checked on my tracking - an hour ago they were processed yesterday (after no updates for 24 hours), then just now one is out for delivery...  And the Ontario one is still not even found.  Naturally, the delivery slip isn't found either, so it's a case of guess that package...

6 minutes ago, Adept Legacy said:

I prefer to spell that, inefficient.

My stuff has arrived. Except my tiles and my counterfeit DDR pads. The only two things I have waited since January for. Somewhere, someone must be enjoying them and trying ti figure out how to reseal them factory style.

I'm still saddened Cobalt Flux closed their doors.  They made some of the best arcade-like pads, and they were rather durable too.  Bonus points were they were readily configurable for Solo DDR modes as well as ITG ~and~ Pump It Up...

• Like 8

Apparently UkrPost is taking hints from CanadaPost. My wife's birthday present has been stuck in Kiev for over two weeks now..

• Sad 8

17 hours ago, Werkrobotwerk said:

bleh, the first convention I was expecting to go to in 2021 just canceled.

We're already talking about cancelling the retreat for 2021 as well. ::(:

• Sad 11

Turns out CanadaPost has had a really slow update to their systems today for some strange reason.  Package I got a notice for was one of the BC ones - they just picked up the Ontario one.  Oh well, such is life. 

Suppose I should clear some room on my assembly/terrain desk for some assembly! 

• Like 7

3 hours ago, Pezler the Polychromatic said:

Working as intended?

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

5 minutes ago, Adept Legacy said:

Working as intended?

It sure beats those companies that send you something, you never get notified for it, it shows up two months after you ordered it, and then the next year you get a shipping notice for it, and you're all "uhhhh..."

• Like 1
  • Haha 8