Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

18 hours ago, Green Eyed Monster said:

Observation for today:

-My body is a temple - ancient and crumbling;

probably cursed AND haunted.

Fixed that for you.::D:

5 hours ago, Dilvish the Deliverer said:

By the power vested in me, by Pegazus, Master to Bingo, I hereby declare that all readers of the randomness take a nap.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzz.

That's a big negative, Ghost Rider. If I take a nap now I'll be up half the night. The results of that wouldn't be fair to my coworkers.:devil:

3 hours ago, Glitterwolf said:

CCCHHHAAAAOOOSSSS!!!!

I mean, the Emperor works in mysterious ways....

No, no. You were right the first time.::P:

Time for dinner; Ziti bake tonight.

• Like 3
  • Haha 6

Evening all!

Spent the better part of the day at the beach. So nice to go on a Monday after a long weekend when everyone is back to work. Of course that means that tomorrow I have to "go" to work, but hey, another short week!!

Of course I also need to start studying for the CPA exam again... *sigh*

Beer?

• Like 9

3 hours ago, Weird-O said:

Apparently UkrPost is taking hints from CanadaPost. My wife's birthday present has been stuck in Kiev for over two weeks now..

I can sympathise, I'm waiting on a Ukrainian package that's been AWOL for 3 weeks. Total time in transit is currently 5 weeks, hope it arrives soon.

• Like 6

56 minutes ago, Chaoswolf said:

Fixed that for you.::D:

That's a big negative, Ghost Rider. If I take a nap now I'll be up half the night. The results of that wouldn't be fair to my coworkers.:devil:

No, no. You were right the first time.::P:

Time for dinner; Ziti bake tonight.

Indeed.  Haunted and Cursed by Arthur Itis.

GEM

• Like 7

There's nothing quote like the feeling of being coerced into participating in some thing and putting the pressure on the only guy taking it semi-seriously (aka the guy who showed us all the workaround to put token effort into the challenge, and wound up being voluntold into the team lead position). 

Nope, this fox doesn't get competitive at all... 

Thankfully, with CanadaPost redirecting all packages to the nearest post office that's a "free" 3.7-4km of walking, that doesn't even take me an hour.  C'mon and feel the pressure, team captain, who's at work this week! :devil:

Gonna make the LARPer captain work for that first place, mwa ha ha ha ha! :P (he's a nice guy, I'm just, yeah, competitive. But just "a wee bit" competitive, I swear

• Like 5
  • Haha 4

Lady C has been busting her chops all weekend preparing for  a garage sale Friday and Saturday. I worked today so was out of the way. Once home, helped her move the big stuff around. We have learned over the decades that on stuff like this, I stay out of the way until summoned for grunt work. Unfortunately, it is supposed to be in the 90s both days of the sale.

• Like 8

Working from home today again.

Roofer will come over to do some minor repairs ( edge of the roof needs a little patchwork on some spots).

4 hours ago, Kangaroorex said:

Fresh pesto with chicken and penne pasta for dinner tonight!  the garlic and basil were from our local gardens.  Great flavor! Good fast dinner

And you just gave me inspiration for tonight's dinner!

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

So, uh. Washed off all those bases I stamped, today, and noticed here later that some of the Green Stuff has developed light, whitish spots. Is this a normal sort of thing or have I screwed the proverbial pooch?

• Like 6

It won't be a real problem, it could be you didn't knead the two components well enough, or that you used more from one the two, it shoudl be done in equal measures.

Thi can lead to some hard yellowish/whitish spots.

You can paint over them.

• Like 8

22 minutes ago, Marvin said:

So, uh. Washed off all those bases I stamped, today, and noticed here later that some of the Green Stuff has developed light, whitish spots. Is this a normal sort of thing or have I screwed the proverbial pooch?

Don't think it is normal, doubt it is fatal. @TaleSpinner or @GwydionGreen or somebody could probably diagnose if there was a picture. With nothing to look at I'd guess air pockets in the green stuff (mix more thoroughly) or specs of contamination from whatever you decided to use as a release agent for the texture stamp.

• Like 11