Randomness XVII: The Madness of the Quorum

4 hours ago, TGP said:

Oh. 

So... basically, Orks without hands or hand weapons...?

Nah, orks have better manners and less fear of death.  (Less trusting though...)

Power is out and not due back until early morning.  First significant outage we've had in almost 10 years 

• Like 1
  • Sad 10
  • Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The squad managed to figure out what was going on - but then discovered that the cursed Girdle of Opposite Gender no longer affects Luscious  - the villains cast Remove Curse to steal her belt,  and once the curse id broken, it is broken.

Poor Luscious. ::(: For her, it was not a curse - she had to search for years to find that girdle. (It also gave a bonus to Strength, not a bad thing for an ogre cabbie.)

It was stolen to prevent a birth, the first born grandchild inheriting - that half of a family has now been written out of the will, and will be facing criminal charges, including theft of the belt.

Which does not help Luscious. So, the PCs are spending some of their own time, tracking down a spell to grant the same effect as the curse.

The Auld Grump - no combat at all, in this adventure. And if the PCs can find a solution for Luscious they will gain a permanent ally.

• Like 11
  • Sad 2

I had my second Crazy Crow moment.

Grump told me about his first encounter, and how Crazy Crow was making a whole lot of noise.

This time was my turn, and I gave him scritchies.

And gave him scritchies.

And gave him scritchies.

And his head feathers just kept fluffing out, floofier and floofier! And his beak open in what had to be a smile.

I would never have pictured crows and floofy together until today. And he wanted scritchies for more than half an hour!

Edited by PaganMegan
  • Like 14
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
43 minutes ago, PaganMegan said:

I had my second Crazy Crow moment.

Grump told me about his first encounter, and how Crazy Crow was making a whole lot of noise.

This time was my turn, and I gave him scritchies.

And gave him scritchies.

And gave him scritchies.

And his head feathers just kept fluffing out, floofier and floofier! And his beak open in what had to be a smile.

I would never have pictured crows and floofy together until today. And he wanted scritchies for more than half an hour!

Sounds so cool. I adore crows. Such a plucky and clever species, I've been seeing more of them in the past months. 

Pre ordered the big box - Last mini purchase of the year..... I'm pretty good about sticking to personal bans on buying leisure items so I'm confident I won't succumb to the hoarder impulses,

• Like 8
1 hour ago, Kangaroorex said:

Power is out and not due back until early morning.  First significant outage we've had in almost 10 years 

That would be Rodan.

One of the contingencies for dealing with giant flying radioactive beasts is to shut down the power stations so it does not have electricity upon which to feed and grow stronger.

Either that or the Bovine Death Wizard has moved South with startling speed and has harvested the power output for it's own nefarious ends...

• Like 2
  • Haha 6
4 hours ago, Marvin said:

I'm sure this is old news to everyone but me but, I just learned Happy Seppuku shut up shop. Bummer.

Yup. That was awhile ago…

• Like 3
  • Sad 4

All this talk of potentially buying things and here I am staring at a cart from FlowToys going "hmm, that's surprisingly affordable, and would give me a number of things on my wishlist..." 

I also discovered there's a flow art tool called the "puppy hammer", and no, no puppies or hammers are involved - it's a modified meteor, that let's you do poi, contact poi, contact staff, and rope tricks...  It's also known as the "oxbow", and is typically upwards of nine feet in length,although it varies upon your own build.  A practice one from LanternSmith is surprisingly affordable too, even if I were to get a set of contact poi as well in the same box... 

• Like 5
13 hours ago, TGP said:
13 hours ago, Crowley said:

On 7/9/2020 at 11:16 PM, TGP said:
On 7/9/2020 at 10:04 PM, Crowley said:

playing wild boors

:unsure: Is that the new beer? 

Naa, NPCs/Monster in my D&D game. Talking pigs with attitude problems.

Oh. 

So... basically, Orks without hands or hand weapons...?

Orcs in my game have better manners! :lol: Generally anyway.

Actually, it's been a long time since orcs showed up in the dungeon. Hm...

Spent the last half hour looking for the taxes. I of course put them "someplace safe" to mail this week. Why send in the big check sooner than I have to. And uff, it's a big check.

COFFEE!!

• Like 7

dont' you hate it when you misplace something and can't remember where. Trying to find my sculpting tools, including the tool Julie Guthrie hand made and gave me last Reapercon. I know they're in a ziplock baggy...somewhere. Ugh

Edited by Sirithiliel
  • Sad 11
2 hours ago, Kangaroorex said:

@Crowley:  you too, huh?  Have to scrabble around on the ADP website today to hopefully get the information I need to electronically import my W2.  My view on this is strictly beekeeper material!

DH always waits until the last minute.... his PC with all the tax info died Friday and he is busy trying to resurrect the old hard drive.  

• Sad 11
10 hours ago, BadgersinMeadows said:

Sounds so cool. I adore crows. Such a plucky and clever species, I've been seeing more of them in the past months. 

Pre ordered the big box - Last mini purchase of the year..... I'm pretty good about sticking to personal bans on buying leisure items so I'm confident I won't succumb to the hoarder impulses,

He was very, VERY insistent about the scritchies.

He wanted his head scratched, and he wanted it NOW.

He was both a complete brat and completely adorable.

And so FLOOFY! I think his other person gave him a shampoo.

• Like 2
  • Haha 11
3 hours ago, Kangaroorex said:

@Crowley:  you too, huh?  Have to scrabble around on the ADP website today to hopefully get the information I need to electronically import my W2.  My view on this is strictly beekeeper material!

Taxes completed I owe some, they owe some it works out.  cant we just all give 10% and skip the paperwork?

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1