Froggy the Great

Randomness XVII: The Madness of the Quorum

Took a nap, and dreamed I was running a science fiction game, with the PCs as a salvage crew.

There may have been a barroom brawl involved.

Also, a 3D printed space ship, short, stubby, with big slow engines. (A space tugboat....)

The Auld Grump - bad physics, but for a game, might work.

• Like 9

I'm afraid to report that my dad passed away last late night. Got a message in the middle of my shift yesterday that while my dad was in the hospital in the Big CityTM, he was starting to get delirious and several of my family members were driving out there. I rushed that way as soon as my shift was over and managed to see him, though they could only allow 2 people in the room due to COVID-19 policies. The entire family managed to make it there and see him, and he rested a lot more peacefully after the nurses gave him a breakthrough. Most of us went to the hotel to rest, but I only got an hour of sleep before I got the message that he passed away. We were all there to say our goodbyes, and I'm relieved that he's at peace now. It's going to be a tough week, but there are things that need to get done.

• Sad 37

5 minutes ago, Pezler the Polychromatic said:

I'm afraid to report that my dad passed away last late night. Got a message in the middle of my shift yesterday that while my dad was in the hospital in the Big CityTM, he was starting to get delirious and several of my family members were driving out there. I rushed that way as soon as my shift was over and managed to see him, though they could only allow 2 people in the room due to COVID-19 policies. The entire family managed to make it there and see him, and he rested a lot more peacefully after the nurses gave him a breakthrough. Most of us went to the hotel to rest, but I only got an hour of sleep before I got the message that he passed away. We were all there to say our goodbyes, and I'm relieved that he's at peace now. It's going to be a tough week, but there are things that need to get done.

My sympathies!

Sad news, take care of yourself!

• Like 9

1 hour ago, Pezler the Polychromatic said:

My condolences, I'm so sorry. May he rest peacefully, and I hope you and your family the best. Sending love from Singapore. 

• Like 8

3 hours ago, Pezler the Polychromatic said:

I'm so, so sorry. Sending virtual hugs from Caledonia.

• Like 8

4 hours ago, Pezler the Polychromatic said:

Sorry Pezler, so very sorry. Condolences.  I had one living sibling when this happened to us. Best wishes from a lofty eyrie somewhere. 

• Like 9

5 hours ago, Pezler the Polychromatic said:

I'm afraid to report that my dad passed away last late night.

I’m so sorry.  Please accept my sympathies and condolences.

• Like 8

7 hours ago, Pezler the Polychromatic said:

That sucks. Nuff said.

• Like 8

7 hours ago, Pezler the Polychromatic said:

My condolences, Pezler. I lost my dad a couple years ago so know what you're going through. It's not easy even when a person thinks they're prepared for it. I'm glad everyone was able to say their goodbyes. 

• Like 9

8 hours ago, Pezler the Polychromatic said:

Sorry for your loss, Pez.

• Like 8

RTB Pro Tips! Juliana the Herbalist! started at 11:38 AM.  Continuing with Juliana, model #44017 (now showing out of stock, coincidence?) 

https://www.twitch.tv/reaperminiatures

ETA: Friday is going to be an AMA.  You can ask questions in advance on Reaper's Discord, on the anne-ama channel.  There's a giveaway that day, but they haven't locked it in yet.  She is asking for more questions, no matter how random. 

Edited by Serenity
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Pezler the Polychromatic said:

Please accept my condolences.

GEM

• Like 7