Randomness XVII: The Madness of the Quorum

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Took a coronavirus test today, swab and antibodies. No symptoms, but son is going to college next month and that’s something required. 

The swab was definitely weird. I handled it well, but the poor lady in front sounded painfully orgasmic. Son took it in stride but did not like it. We joked that we should get in line and pretend we liked it so much we wanted to go again. 

The antibody test is for my own curiosity. I am very curious and hopeful it cones back positive. It would mean that weird two day span of fatigue back in December has a cause. I can dream I suppose. 

• Like 14

I'm being a totally responsible adult. 

Which in this case translates to: I had a root beer float right when I got home rather than real dinner. :ph34r: (real dinner is cooking though, since I've already established I'm a totally responsible adult :upside:)

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 15

1 hour ago, Chaoswolf said:

That's actually what we had, too. Taco Tuesday just sounded better than burritos for dinner.

Had not enough steak left over from last nights sirloin tip cutlets for a meal so seasoned it up some Carne Asada seasoning and we had that, sliced thin, along with our burritos.  Tasty!

GEM

• Like 8

25 minutes ago, OneBoot said:

I'm being a totally responsible adult. 

Which in this case translates to: I had a root beer float right when I got home rather than real dinner. :ph34r: (real dinner is cooking though, since I've already established I'm a totally responsible adult :upside:)

Huzzah!

I worried my roommate with how fast I hopped up to turn this into reality. He is also being a responsible adult. I already ate dinner ::P:

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 8

5 hours ago, Chaoswolf said:

It's Taco Tuesday!!

It was triple point Tuesday at the local pizza joint.  Had my regular sausage and onion and was the only customer in the dining room.  One more and the next pizza is free. 

• Like 10

4 hours ago, Keianna said:

I worried my roommate with how fast I hopped up to turn this into reality. He is also being a responsible adult. I already ate dinner ::P:

3 hours ago, Pegazus said:

I laugh, but I realized I too can turn that into a reality. 

My work here is done. :B):

Huzzah!

• Haha 14

6 hours ago, Corsair said:

Taco Tuesday? Nah, Lady C made steak, baked potatoes and Caesar Salad.

Steak!

I prefer steak over tacos or burritos any day.

Although I love both.

Well my rubber sheet arrived, the liquid rubber and geotex bandages are expected to arrive friday, so I will be repairing the isolation thingie above the cellar portal this weekend.

Probably also going to demolish the cabin/garden shack because the carpenter will soon build the new one.

I'm not happy with having to repair the isolation thing, stupid me cut into the rubber and foam to create more garden and then realized it was the isolation above the cellar portal roof.

Not my thing.

But I have talked to some people who gave solid advice.

Hope I can work it out, been cranky since it happened, I need to improve my mood as well.

• Like 12