Randomness XVII: The Madness of the Quorum

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's grey and raining today which is wonderful!  We needed rain and many of the storms of the past month have missed us. The whole garden got watered.  I'll be able to go out later without melting, although the bugs will be horrid. 

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1
9 minutes ago, TGP said:

I may try eating hot dogs today. 

Totally random fact, but hey, this is the randomness thread -  I cannot eat hot dog buns anymore without losing my mind.

Long story short, I ate a rotten one once and got sick - really sick, and now I can't even look at them anymore without my stomach getting queasy.

But the hot dogs themselves are fine.

Unless you're talking about canines that are at an unusually high temperature. Then I think I'll pass.

Edited by MusicalFeline
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5
  • Sad 6
Just now, MusicalFeline said:

Never got sick when eating one, so not problem there.

I haven't had one of them in a long, long time... Hmm.

They work well as a substitute with hot dogs. 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Inarah said:

It's grey and raining today which is wonderful!  We needed rain and many of the storms of the past month have missed us. The whole garden got watered.  I'll be able to go out later without melting, although the bugs will be horrid. 

let me send you some of ours. The lawn is not supposed to squish underfoot. 

• Like 10

Today I learned that partially painted minis, if left unattended for a long enough time, will begin to engage in criminal activity....

100_1538.JPG.001940e131656c43e06b4dc0bd931a97.JPG

My desk is now apparently a 1:25 scale chop shop.

100_1539.JPG.f588bc256561dab3fddfdcd73ed67bcc.JPG

Not contenting themselves with a 32 Victoria that has languished in incompletness longer than they have, the minis have also disassembled a diecast 32 3 window coupe and are repainting it, I'm assuming they've also changed the VIN number as well...

100_1540.JPG.95f164edfbad951fe98fc57a9bb3a0dc.JPG

They are also bewitching the body and fenders for some reason....

• Like 3
  • Haha 18

Finally killed the migraine yesterday! I feel much better today. Very glad about that because I have a lot to do. 

Need to hobby. Haven't had the motivation for many reasons. Losing motivation on Ma'al now because players aren't going to see it in person until who knows when since the group is not meeting August 1st now. Pretty bummed about that. Might get upstairs and paint the GS vines a different green today if I feel up to it though. 

• Like 17