Froggy the Great

Randomness XVII: The Madness of the Quorum

Listening to "Save your Love" by Great White (the real one, not this fake non-mask wearing one that is out now.........:rock:). Awesome song, also room is dark, fans are going (it's hot) so it just feels good too.

• Like 8

Same feeling, but now it's Tesla "What you Give". Love iheartradio's "Slippery when Wet" station.

2nd to the last evening of vacation, then I go back to work for a week & get to enjoy anther week off! I hate taking vacations like this  but hey it wasn't my fault last time I tried to take vacation........

• Like 10

I went blueberry picking at a you pick farm and while I didn’t quite fill the pail they gave me I did pick just under 6 pounds of them.
So apparently six pounds of blueberries is rather a lot... 

76357357-9E67-4010-A60D-D01677885489.jpeg.b0907488471f998e6f9e908bc32f693a.jpeg

This is the Blueberry Buckle (Blueberry Buckle is the tasty child of blueberry muffins and coffee cake) I made after making 2 big pies using my deepest and biggest pie pans and a little 2 person pie, plus I gave some blueberries away and I still have at least a pint worth of berries.

• Like 14

:hugs: @SparrowMarie that’s a difficult decision, but it’s good to have that conversation. Best wishes for you both, and good luck if you try the talk with your MIL 

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, TheAuldGrump said:

Was there a Miniature Monday set for this month?

The Auld Grump

The Miniature Monday releases I'm told are changing from month names to descriptive names since sometimes things happen to delay them.  The next set is called Mechanical Dungeon, and it is in the store now.  Link: https://www.reapermini.com/search/95007

• Like 4

@Cygnwulf, that's great news! It's such a great feeling when they turn a corner like that. Thank you for for letting us know.

Love the names as well :winkthumbs:

• Like 8

I had bubble tea (Technically brown sugar milk with bubbles) a week or two ago, and I have to say.....  the appeal has worn off. The taste is alright, brown sugar milk is easy to make at home, and the bubbles are fine but not incredible.

Am I getting old?

• Like 9

54 minutes ago, BadgersinMeadows said:

I had bubble tea (Technically brown sugar milk with bubbles) a week or two ago, and I have to say.....  the appeal has worn off. The taste is alright, brown sugar milk is easy to make at home, and the bubbles are fine but not incredible.

Am I getting old?

Not at all. Sounds like to me you just got a "meh" tea. Were the "bubbles" the kind that you bite into and they pop and the liquid in them spills out (bobas), or were they the more chewy ones (tapioca pearls)?

• Like 8

Blah, had my first Soup Friday failure, French Onion Soup turned out to be harder to make than I though.

Currently heating up emergency rations of Chicken Nuggets and Chips.

• Like 2
  • Sad 6