Froggy the Great

Randomness XVII: The Madness of the Quorum

48 minutes ago, Green Eyed Monster said:

I have just been informed that it is National Tequila Day, so plan accordingly.

GEN

Is this something that bail bondsmen decided to come up with to drum up business? 

• Haha 11

52 minutes ago, Kangaroorex said:

It's all three, he's playing metal music to cover the movements of the fighter and paladin

anyone want to explain how the Big Lebroski fits with this particular meme?  I can see the fit on most but no one here is wearing any armor or is particularly noisy

Ummm… Yea?

From the guy who has been fighting a sinus infection for the last 2 weeks and look like a plague bearer.  if Nurgle saw me, he'd make me a lieutenant on the spot!

Pretty sure it's the "you are elfing kidding me" expressions on their faces at the suggestion.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

Made it to the south. About 20F colder than home, and a couple of rainstorms dropped it down to a mere 58F.

• Like 10

@Glitterwolf Not the flu. I'd think that but the doctor just said "some sort of virus". So I guess maybe it could be but of it is he didn't tell me.

@Kangaroorex definitely yay. I have a bunch of underlying things that could make things real bad. So far I feel fine aside from the come and go low grade fever and general fatigue. Hopefully you will get better soon. I did the whole sinus infection thing in February/March.

• Like 10

3 hours ago, Green Eyed Monster said:

I have just been informed that it is National Tequila Day, so plan accordingly.

GEN

Sorry, not getting involved in this one. Tequila and I don't get along, getting arrested doesn't fit into my weekend plans anywhere.

Speaking of which, have a great weekend, everyone!

• Like 10

7 hours ago, Marvin said:

Clink. Clink. Clink. Clank. Clang. Clink.

Sssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

AA60D489-A3E1-4A74-805B-35F186F16F83.jpeg.98891a3a22b90b03f803b1b8cfe1d828.jpeg

Last DnD session, the warforged fighter (in chainmail) found a mithril version. He undecided if he wants it.....WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHTTT??? The other two in the party that night was a wizard & a druid. Those that don't know, mithril eliminates the stealth penalties for heavy armor in 5e. He'd be rolling normal stealth checks vs disadvantage....)

1 hour ago, Dilvish the Deliverer said:

Have my name immortalized at the Reaper Factory?  Yes please!

https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/92362-reaper-factory-communty-expansion-project/

Yah, I need to get in on this one. Looking forward to seeing the new addition in the hopefully, near future!!

• Like 7
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Dilvish the Deliverer said:

https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/92362-reaper-factory-communty-expansion-project/

Aw, heck yeah! Glad to be a member at this time.

Couldn't decide between my real name or my username for the longest time.

Finally ended up choosing my username, as this way other Forumites will be able to recognize it.

But dang, it would look nice to have my real name up there...

• Like 12

7 hours ago, Dilvish the Deliverer said:

This literally happened last night after the mystic (monk) needed to leave the game because of a work call.  So my plate wearing cleric with the glowing circlet of holy symbols took point. 

Ahem.

Chain mail, if properly fitting and worn, is very quiet.  Especially if worn with a tabbard over it.

I know, party pooper.

GEM

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, Lord of the Dish Pit said:

Is this something that bail bondsmen decided to come up with to drum up business? 

I was informed of this via e-mail from our favorite Mexican Restaurant.

GEM

Edited by Green Eyed Monster
tentacles
  • Like 5

2 hours ago, Dilvish the Deliverer said:

Thanks for the heads up! ::):

A certain Green Eyed Monster should be appearing there.

GEM

• Like 7

2 hours ago, Dilvish the Deliverer said:

As "Phil the Dishlord" I shall be found there.

56 minutes ago, Green Eyed Monster said:

I was informed of this via e-mail from our favorite Mexican Restaurant.

GEM

So they're working with the bail bondsmen then? Kind of like how Valentine's Day is pushed by "Big Chocolate" in alliance with fine dining establishments and jewelers...all of whom make sure to pay the entity known as "Cupid" his cut, lest they be visited by the shade of Al Capone, whose actions upon that day* have caused him become enthralled as "Cupid's" enforcer after his death....

* It is an open debate whether or not the St. Valentine's Day Massacre was a deliberate ritual sacrifice, or merely an ill timed gesture that "Cupid" later took as a personal insult and Al later paid a heavy price for. 

• Haha 11

4 hours ago, Dilvish the Deliverer said:

Cool, my first time spray painting graffiti on a building, and I don't even have to be there! :upside:

Undecided whether to go with just OneBoot or OneBoot :D . It's a tough decision!

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

• Like 4
  • Haha 12