Randomness XVII: The Madness of the Quorum

Late pizza, then continuing in Megan's latest... disaster-in-waiting.

We were not the first to find the dungeon - we were the third - and the drow and duergar? I think? REALLY do not like each other.

As in the first we found of each were not just merely dead, but really quite sincerely dead.

And it looks like both the drow and the duergar(?) are using orc slaves as cannon fodder.

Plus... there is a stone golem that is squishing both sides.

Pretty sure that this is the place the dwarfs wanted us to look for, even more than that monastery. A dwarf dungeon, with evil dwarfs and evil elves doing battle down in the depths. What can possibly go wrong.

Part of me wants to wait and see who wins, then drive them out - both sides are slave taking [BLEEP!]! Andpart of me really wants the golem to squish as many of both as possible.

Thing is, I am pretty sure that the golem is part of the treasure the dwarfs want to recover - and one of the two golems has already been destroyed.

The Auld Grump

• Like 10

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

24 minutes ago, OneBoot said:

Cool, my first time spray painting graffiti on a building, and I don't even have to be there! :upside:

Undecided whether to go with just OneBoot or OneBoot :D . It's a tough decision!

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

This one!!

I went with the way I have it spelled here, lowercase h.

It'll be neat to see all the names & such, thou I will admit it won't be complete without the members that were on here when I first came to know the Reaper forum (ie the people that made the first few RCon I attended).

Wow, I think I may have to invest in a hard drive. Spent the last hour or so downloading stl files!

• Like 7
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, Pezler the Polychromatic said:
6 hours ago, OneBoot said:

Cool, my first time spray painting graffiti on a building, and I don't even have to be there! :upside:

Undecided whether to go with just OneBoot or OneBoot :D . It's a tough decision!

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

Good gourd, let's hope they accept my entire name.

Oh the horror. The thought of being reduced to a mere Pezler      :ik_oops:

Bad enough that either, long or short form, there is only going to be the one colour of paint.

You will forever be Pezler the Monochromatic

• Like 1
  • Haha 15

I got up way too early. Had a bad dream then woke up from that then shortly after heard some noise from...somewhere? That was that and I've been up since like 4 am. I was going to try to go back to bed but there is a cat on my side of the bed and I don't want to move her and risk waking Husband up too, he was up late then hasn't been sleeping well either. So I'm hanging out on the couch waiting for him to get up. 

I'm trying to find a box that will fit two pistol cases and some other assorted things. We're sending our niece a bunch of paint and painting related tools. Her birthday is Monday so it's going to be late since I am sick we can't make it to the post office before then.

• Like 10
  • Sad 1

32 minutes ago, BadgersinMeadows said:

Savage headache right now, hope it subsides soon. Going to limit computer time now and get to bed soon. :) 

28 minutes ago, Keianna said:

I want a do-over on this day. On top of a rough morning, we found a wild tarantula in the mop sink :zombie:

I hope the day will improve for both of you!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2