Froggy the Great

Randomness XVII: The Madness of the Quorum

25 minutes ago, Chaoswolf said:

In other news, I will be moving to Texas, specifically the Fort Worth area. No timeline yet, but it's looking like  it's going to be in  the early springtime. March, perhaps.

well that'll put you within easy reach of Reaper

• Like 8

30 minutes ago, Chaoswolf said:

In other news, I will be moving to Texas, specifically the Fort Worth area. No timeline yet, but it's looking like  it's going to be in  the early springtime. March, perhaps.

Does this mean that Reaper HQ will be in the range of FLGS?

GEM

• Like 7

So glad the war is over and I can just ignore all these coffee-related posts. ::P:

@Lord of the Dish Pit we need to make a peace treaty. Proactively prevent all further carnage, if you get my meaning.

GENEVA CONVENTION TIME, YALL!

• Like 3
  • Confused 3

12 minutes ago, MusicalFeline said:

So glad the war is over and I can just ignore all these coffee-related posts. ::P:

@Lord of the Dish Pit we need to make a peace treaty. Proactively prevent all further carnage, if you get my meaning.

GENEVA CONVENTION TIME, YALL!

Are you sure? Because I was kinda hoping you were going to respond with a civet based coffee religion, and that this was to be the beginning of another "M.E.O.W. vs W.O.O.F." thing, a nonsensical ongoing dispute meant to entertain the forum at large. 

Agamenthar tends to play a large role in the various ongoing BS narratives I toss out here, such as the Coffee Maker Murders, and I'm leery of giving him up. 

So hows about I just don't bring him up or the coffee cult in response to your posts, unless you want to do the "dueling coffee cults"? 

• Like 11

9 minutes ago, Lord of the Dish Pit said:

Are you sure? Because I was kinda hoping you were going to respond with a civet based coffee religion, and that this was to be the beginning of another "M.E.O.W. vs W.O.O.F." thing, a nonsensical ongoing dispute meant to entertain the forum at large. 

Agamenthar tends to play a large role in the various ongoing BS narratives I toss out here, such as the Coffee Maker Murders, and I'm leery of giving him up. 

So hows about I just don't bring him up or the coffee cult in response to your posts, unless you want to do the "dueling coffee cults"? 

L.O.T.S. just requests that you don't upset the Tea Caddy.

GEM

• Like 4
  • Haha 7

2 hours ago, Lord of the Dish Pit said:

Ah, I assumed that you had a Skaven army or played them in Total War or something along those lines and were hence defending "your dudes". I haven't kept up with the new GW lore, so as far as I knew, perhaps the Skaven had pulled a 180 and were buddies with Sigmar now or something. 

You... Don't want to know the new lore.  It's terrible. 

Old lore was nice and fluffed out, very blood soaked (murder as a viable and very accepted way of moving up the ranks tends to be this way), lots of lore behind the great horned rat, multiple factions constantly trying to outdo each other, the only reason they haven't actually succeeded at their goal of "destroy all the above grounders" being mainly because of their own internal squabbling, etc... 

New lore? They're bloodthirsty murderous rats who worship nurgle that's disguised as a rat. At least that's what I was able to tell.  So much is just "Nurgle in disguise" now. 

Them being buddies with Sigmar would be downright hilarious though... 

• Like 4
  • Sad 2

6 minutes ago, WhiteWulfe said:

New lore? They're bloodthirsty murderous rats who worship nurgle that's disguised as a rat. At least that's what I was able to tell.  So much is just "Nurgle in disguise" now. 

Them being buddies with Sigmar would be downright hilarious though... 

Well, Nurgle is known for being friendly....

"We must hug hug the man things! All of the manthings!"

(resultant infections entirely unintended of course...)

Edited by Lord of the Dish Pit
  • Like 5

14 hours ago, BadgersinMeadows said:

Cold brew coffee and hot brew coffee ...... such foolishness

all know the true drink which is named

tea.

::P:

But seriously, I love tea. 

Speaking of tea! My friend got me a can of republic of tea’s ginger peach tea. That stuff got me through my pregnancy with a calm tummy. I have missed it sorely.

10 hours ago, Inarah said:

Alas, the dark days of the cursed pumpkin spice are soon to be upon us. Beware the temptations offered by the unholy ones that spread this poison.  Take it not to thy coffee, thy tea, or thy baked goods of any sort. 

So, cloves, nutmeg, and allspice (possibly mace) are some of the spice considered “pumpkin spice”.

You know what else has those in it? 

COCO-COLA!!!

Thats right! America’s favorite soda is pumpkin spice. Which explains why The closest they ever got to doing pumpkin spice coke was that gawdawful cinnamon coke. Bleh!

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 4

7 minutes ago, redambrosia said:

Speaking of tea! My friend got me a can of republic of tea’s ginger peach tea. That stuff got me through my pregnancy with a calm tummy. I have missed it sorely.

So, cloves, nutmeg, and allspice (possibly mace) are some of the spice considered “pumpkin spice”.

You know what else has those in it? 

COCO-COLA!!!

Thats right! America’s favorite soda is pumpkin spice. Which explains why The closest they ever got to doing pumpkin spice coke was that gawdawful cinnamon coke. Bleh!

Yet another machination of Corrupt Santa, working through his minions "Big Nutmeg".....

Brings a dire significance to the Coca Cola polar bears....

Edited by Lord of the Dish Pit
  • Like 3
  • Haha 4

Persephone is currently very busy taking all her clothes out of her drawers, handing them to me to be stacked up, then putting them all back in the drawers so she can begin again. :rolleyes:

I wish she’d just go to sleep -_-

• Like 2
  • Haha 9
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2