Froggy the Great

Randomness XVII: The Madness of the Quorum

Making some sweetcorn soup in a minute, want to see if the blender attachment on the new, budget food processor I brought works. 

Hopefully it turns out better than last nights ultra-bland chicken and vegetable casserole.

• Like 11

A brawl has broken out on the painting table.

100_1504.JPG.fe369ff4e76188d0daae9adcb36781bf.JPG

And of course they're between me and the coffee cup...

100_1505.JPG.190b8b92114d97ab80544959a301c6e0.JPG

BEHAVE OR ELSE!

100_1506.JPG.efebccf3dbb277513b6020287bcf3601.JPG

Order has been restored. From the looks of things, it seems like they had gotten into the coffee whilst my back was turned. 

• Like 5
  • Haha 13

I see I’m not the only one to use those can lids as palettes, @Lord of the Dish Pit.

All of my spaces are in disarray, but we are experiencing HVAC problems which will probably require me to restore order in one of them (at least) before a service crew arrives on the 3rd. (Non-emergency HVAC issues, I should note...)

• Like 10

2 minutes ago, Rob Dean said:

I see I’m not the only one to use those can lids as palettes, @Lord of the Dish Pit.

All of my spaces are in disarray, but we are experiencing HVAC problems which will probably require me to restore order in one of them (at least) before a service crew arrives on the 3rd. (Non-emergency HVAC issues, I should note...)

Hope it isn't too expensive a repair.

• Like 7

Lockdown was slightly eased today with more outdoor exercise allowed and garden centres opening from tomorrow. Normal shops and restaurants are still closed and we still are advised to wear masks when shopping. 

In exciting news, a bona fide celebrity was seen going for his shopping in Glasgow this week. Something tells me that he won't have any trouble getting people to stay 2 metres away from him though ::o:,

341926329_1_Stunned-Glasgow-Morrisons-shopper-pictures-man-dressed-as-Predator(1).jpg.26d6a55b193624281a1877f5e20d3a3c.jpg

• Like 6
  • Haha 15

I feel the urge to spend some stimulus money.  Secret Weapon is offering a giant "bag o crap" (4x regular size) for normal price, for a very limited time. 

• Like 13

5 hours ago, aku-chan said:

Making some sweetcorn soup in a minute, want to see if the blender attachment on the new, budget food processor I brought works. 

Hopefully it turns out better than last nights ultra-bland chicken and vegetable casserole.

Blender successfully tested and soup successfully eaten.

• Like 12

19 minutes ago, Inarah said:

Secret Weapon is offering a giant "bag o crap" (4x regular size) for normal price, for a very limited time. 

This sentence seems very odd from an outside perspective, as someone who has several dogs.

• Like 1
  • Haha 14

6 hours ago, TGP said:

Thanks for asking. I’m just not sure I have recovered from being an idiot. 

What happened was that while trying to exit my truck my keys —somehow— wound up on the floor of my truck on the driver’s side. I didn’t notice. I was distracted by two bags of groceries that were trying to fall over but simultaneously  dropping my usual and customary weapon. 

Then I shut and locked the truck door. I Lugged the groceries to the back door. Reached for the keys which my dim and witless brain claimed were in a pocket. Only to discover: No keys. 

Locked out of house and truck with cold groceries warming under the sun: that was me. :upside:

3236EE96-96BC-4C8B-A75E-0EF0B723BF56.jpeg

There ^ is another pic. At least I had a porch to hide under. 

If it's any comfort, I've done exactly the same thing, only without the groceries.

GEM

• Like 8

Welp. Twitter is in the trash can again.

I get it, I got it, good.

Someone famous screwed up, I get it.

You want them fired, I got it.

Good?

Alright. Can we do something, anything else today?

Anyone else feel like they are on a hot air balloon, powered by trashfires?

• Like 7
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2