Froggy the Great

Randomness XVII: The Madness of the Quorum

9 hours ago, Chaoswolf said:

Very limited time indeed; they already seem to be gone.

Yes, gone in a couple hours. I saw one guy post that he was going to buy 10x of them, which had to have sped up the process.  The normal bags don't stick around long either. 

They're offering Tablescape mystery bundles now, 8 random tiles at reduced price.  I think those are moving more slowly. 

• Like 6

7 hours ago, Glitterwolf said:

I've cut the ties with a longtime friend of mine a few years ago.

If it doesn't feel right then it is time to evaluate the situation.

I asked myself,

• Does this feel right?
  • Can we talk about it and maybe change things?
  • What are we both getting out of this friendship?
  • Is it all still worth it?

You'll figure it out when you got your answers to those, then act.

Life is too short to be dealing with toxic situations.

She was nowhere near this bad when we were playing Gorkamorka, but she is drinking now, and I think she's just a mean drunk. ::(:

The thing is that she and Jake have kids, and they kept pushing the wedding back, even with kids.

This can't be good for the kids.

• Sad 17

49 minutes ago, PaganMegan said:

Ours have learned that Grump is the one to wake up.

Such GOOD kitties! :lol:

So, Dragon Milk Stout?

Good?

I really like it.  It's got a good kick I like the flavor.  It's got a hint of the barrels they age them in (bourbon) so there is a tiny bit of burn.

• Like 7

22 minutes ago, OneBoot said:

Ready to go to my interview!

It's SUPER WEIRD wearing makeup again. Also, actual clothes. :lol: I'm like a real person!

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

I hear you, although it's the other way around for me... It's so weird wearing regular day clothes more than my work clothes! 

Edit: good luck with the interview! 

Edited by WhiteWulfe
  • Like 7

RTB Pro Tips! Last day of the Spirit beast! SKU#44030 started at 11:41 AM.  She's answering a question about putties and fillers at the moment.  

https://www.twitch.tv/reaperminiatures

ETA: On Friday June 5, Anne said David will be on the show teaching NMM on Trista, the White Wolf.

Edited by Serenity
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, PaganMegan said:

Ours have learned that Grump is the one to wake up.

Such GOOD kitties! :lol:

So, Dragon Milk Stout?

Good?

I love Dragon's Milk. Everything I have had by them is amazing. 

• Like 9

14 minutes ago, Keianna said:

I love Dragon's Milk. Everything I have had by them is amazing. 

Pretty sure that's one of hubby's favorite beers as well.  Sometimes I think he's secretly a member of WOOF.  :ph34r:

• Like 4
  • Haha 5

Dragon's Milk is good stuff!

Done with work for the day. Walked the dogs. Mrs. Hamster has a couple more hours of work... I think I'll play some Civ!

• Like 8

Raised bed weeded, stray cats petted. Lettuce and strawberries picked. Thyme, chives and rosemary planted. Pulled two carrots left from last year to use for dinner.  Still a ton of weeding to do.  Have 6 pepper plants to put into the raised bed after lunch.  Then I think margaritas to finish the afternoon. 

• Like 10

Yar, it do be a morning of frustration.

For the last few weeks there has been an unholy amount of gravel trucks heading West past the house, and I have a sneaking suspicion that even with everything going on, the plot to construct a bridge over the river at Eldamain Rd might be happening....this will vastly increase the amount of traffic once it's finished and is a further step in the destruction of what open land remains in the county. It seems to powers that be are dead set on making this place resemble the dense warrens found East of Rt 59....

Granted it could be that they're working on reopening the bridge to Millington, which was shut down after flooding several years ago. Which would be somewhat less dire. Although I wonder if the residents of Millington are all that happy about it if that's the case. The bridge being down protected them from the rest of the increased traffic in the county and protected us from the entity that dens there....

If ever a true Stephen King style Creepy Little Town existed, it would be Millington. That said, I would see it preserved, as the day may come when the destruction (and taxes) drives me out of Yorkville entirely, and I would prefer not to leave the county, being attached to this place, so Millington would likely be where I would retreat to, strange voices in the woods and eldritch vibes being far preferable to Napervilification.

Also I have found my attempts at painting eyes to be more difficult than usual this morning, for unknown reasons.

(end of rant mode)

On the other hand, my crazed theorizing of the last week has me seriously considering coming up with a Warhammer Armies style list for Canada and Wisconsin, as the idea of Moose Cavalry and Green Bay landsknechts units is proving to be insidious. 

• Like 12

So uhm, yeahhh... Probably going to have another project force for Infinity.  Sure, I wouldn't mind getting a Dashat force going, but I'm really starting to like the thought of the Caledonians.  I swear it isn't because of McMurrough, the 2nd Irregular Cameronians, and the Scots guard look like they'd be a ton of fun to paint....

• Like 8

1 minute ago, WhiteWulfe said:

So uhm, yeahhh... Probably going to have another project force for Infinity.  Sure, I wouldn't mind getting a Dashat force going, but I'm really starting to like the thought of the Caledonians.  I swear it isn't because of McMurrough, the 2nd Irregular Cameronians, and the Scots guard look like they'd be a ton of fun to paint....

I think by this point it should be becoming obvious that you're going to be going after Infinity's whole line in the not too distant future. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 9

1 minute ago, Lord of the Dish Pit said:

I think by this point it should be becoming obvious that you're going to be going after Infinity's whole line in the not too distant future. 

Nah, Combined Army isn't really my thing, PanOceana doesn't get me lorewise (or their minis), Nomads are neat but I'm not letting just the Szalamander coax me into building a force, Aleph are neat and futuristic but most of their models don't really catch my eye, and O12 are too space popo for my liking ::P:

NA2 and Mercs forces though... Dashat, Druze, and JSA keep catching my eye...

So, if we were to say half the forces... That sounds about right. ^_^

• Like 8