Froggy the Great

Randomness XVII: The Madness of the Quorum

7 minutes ago, OneBoot said:

Mmm, new thread, how lovely! 

Seems like a fine place to announce this:

20200520_232710.thumb.jpg.8e01704fd3fda491df2e91c7f6b412c6.jpg

That there be the screen announcing my final exam results for my Medical Coding program! Yes, the same one I've been working on for the past mumble years. The one that should have only taken a year. :blush:

But! It's finally done! I'm freeeeee~! :bday:

Which means a whole lotta this is going to be happening:

20200520_234646.thumb.jpg.cbf4ed78db337552a75bef9377b44573.jpg

Anticipation of playing this game, which I have been waiting YEARS for, is all that kept me going the past few months, lol. 

If y'all don't see me around much for the next week or so, this is why. :lol:

Huzzah! 

--OneBoot :bday:

Congratulations!

GEM

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

16 minutes ago, OneBoot said:

That there be the screen announcing my final exam results for my Medical Coding program! Yes, the same one I've been working on for the past mumble years. The one that should have only taken a year. :blush:

Anticipation of playing this game, which I have been waiting YEARS for, is all that kept me going the past few months, lol. 

Huzzah! 

YAY!!!!!!!!! Congratulations, BootBoot!!!!!!!!!

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

Coaching session with Aaron Lovejoy - Complete. Felt good to get back to painting after a 2 month hiatus. I feeling that I'm begining to get better control of the airbrush.:winkthumbs:

Stepminion has moved out. 3-D printers have been relocated from the living room to the newly freed up space. Now I just need to get them back to operational status. Also need to move my airbrush equipment into the same room so I can practice on the terrain that I print.

Discussing next week's project's and discovered one of my sprinkler heads has broken off in the past week. ::(: Another thing to add to the list.

p.s.  Way to go @OneBoot!!!

Edited by TripleH
  • Like 14

Mowed and checked on the honey makers. Needed to fill up their syrup tank, and pretty sure I saw a mite on them. I’ll have to give them a treatment next weekend. Too tired today and it should rain tomorrow. 

• Like 11

26 minutes ago, NebulousMissy said:

You know, this plague is really hitting those of us with a functional photic sneeze reflex hard.

If I go outside in sunlight I'll sneeze. If I sneeze people think I have the plague.

Y'know, I never realized it was an actual thing until just now, but I guess I have one more thing to add to the list of weird things Jack does, lol.

It doesn't really happen all that often for me (plus, I have fairly good control over most of my reflexive responses), which is why up until now I always kinda figured it had more to do with my allergies or just being really sensitive to sudden air pressure changes...

Hmph.

Edited by Mad Jack
  • Like 8

1 hour ago, OneBoot said:

Huzzah! 

Yeeeeha! Congratulations!!!

28 minutes ago, NebulousMissy said:

You know, this plague is really hitting those of us with a functional photic sneeze reflex hard.

If I go outside in sunlight I'll sneeze. If I sneeze people think I have the plague.

I get that. I also get it from one of the lights in my studio, one of those transitional fluorescent bulbs that’s supposed to be “daylight.” If it’s anywhere in my field of vision I start sneezing.

I wear pretty heavy duty sunglasses outside. Doctor’s orders.

• Like 9

2 hours ago, OneBoot said:

Huzzah! 

Congratulations!!!!!!

Enjoy the ride.

1 hour ago, TripleH said:

Coaching session with Aaron Lovejoy - Complete. Felt good to get back to painting after a 2 month hiatus. I feeling that I'm begining to get better control of the airbrush.:winkthumbs:

Stepminion has moved out. 3-D printers have been relocated from the living room to the newly freed up space. Now I just need to get them back to operational status. Also need to move my airbrush equipment into the same room so I can practice on the terrain that I print.

Discussing next week's project's and discovered one of my sprinkler heads has broken off in the past week. ::(: Another thing to add to the list.

p.s.  Way to go @OneBoot!!!

I am jelouse on so many levels!  Sounds like a lot of good times (except the sprinkler, another reason my lawn is a darwinian experiment where only the strong survive ::P:)

• Like 7

2 hours ago, OneBoot said:

Huzzah! 

Congrats!!!! :bday:

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Finally a nice day to put the summer tires on (curious as my car had been parked immobile for over two months). And I did it before the temperature peaked.

By the way,  RAV4 17 inch mounted wheels are heavy! Glad the storage room is only half a floor down.

1 hour ago, NebulousMissy said:

1 hour ago, Mad Jack said:

Y'know, I never realized it was an actual thing until just now, but I guess I have one more thing to add to the list of weird things Jack does, lol.

Oh it's a thing all right.

I'm a triple sun sneezer myself.

• Like 6

Just checked on some other sections of the forum, and realized I hadn't read some of those since late March. It's so long ago, yet the time has passed so quickly.

• Like 7

@OneBoot Congrats! That is the way to start a new thread!

Great weekend so far, lots of hugs from the g'kids. Trying to lay plans for the new home down here next year.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1