Randomness XVII: The Madness of the Quorum

12 hours ago, Chaoswolf said:

Jalapeno and Jelly?::P:

I would have needed to be substantially more tired to have made that mistake. Especially since we don't even have any jalapenos. :lol:

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

• Like 6
  • Haha 2

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

56 minutes ago, OneBoot said:
13 hours ago, Chaoswolf said:

Jalapeno and Jelly?::P:

I would have needed to be substantially more tired to have made that mistake. Especially since we don't even have any jalapenos. :lol:

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

I deliberately made a PB&JJJ sandwich once. (There were three different jelly flavours on the side opposite the peanut butter.)

Never have I tried PB&AB (peanut butter and apple butter).

Onetime I did do a sandwich on toast that was sort of like your J&J sandwich. There was jam on two pieces of bread, I covered the jelly on one side with slices of unsalted Butter and flipped the other slice of toast on top. I suppose that made a Jelly, Butter, & Jelly sandwich? (JB&J)

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, PaganMegan said:

Well crap!

Missed the Reapercon Swag Boxes! ::(:

We wanted the whole batch.

1 hour ago, TheAuldGrump said:

We had already put the money aside for them, too.

The ISP problems meant we never had internet when we remembered, and never remembered when we had internet.

The Auld Grump

33 minutes ago, Kuroneko said:

They're showing as available on the main site just now

https://www.reapermini.com/search/reapercon2020

31 minutes ago, Inarah said:

@PaganMegan, @TheAuldGrump

I see MegaBundles in the store right now.  

26 minutes ago, Cranky Dog said:

Am I missing something, as they all still seem to be available in the store?

We were idiots, and only checked the ReaperCon site - then we griped about it, both here and through Skype for our game...

Jon also told us about it being on ReaperMini. :lol:

We never thought about checking the ReaperMini site, because we knew they were only on the ReaperCon site... ::P:

Thank you, everyone! (Even you, Jon!)

The Auld Grump *EDIT* Sometimes problems can be solved by griping about them over pizza!

Edited by TheAuldGrump
  • Like 8
  • Haha 6

5 minutes ago, TheAuldGrump said:

The Auld Grump *EDIT* Sometimes problems can be solved by griping about them over pizza!

Good thing you had pizza then.

Heaven knows what would've happened if you had Chinese takeout instead (besides yummy food).

• Like 5
  • Haha 6

16 minutes ago, TGP said:

There was jam on two pieces of bread, I covered the jelly on one side with slices of unsalted Butter and flipped the other slice of toast on top. I suppose that made a Jelly, Butter, & Jelly sandwich? (JB&J)

My dad puts regular butter on the one side and then peanut butter on top of it, jelly on the other side. That's too redundant on the "butter" products for me.

Since we are talking peanut butter sandwiches, I'd be remiss not to share the peanut butter, Nutella, and marshmallow fluff sandwich. A sugar rush like you won't believe, but super tasty.

• Like 10

27 minutes ago, TGP said:

I have. It's pretty good!

16 minutes ago, TheAuldGrump said:

We never thought about checking the ReaperMini site, because we knew they were only on the ReaperCon site...

You WERE correct. At one point. That point had clearly passed.

BEER!

2 minutes ago, ManvsMini said:

My dad puts regular butter on the one side and then peanut butter on top of it, jelly on the other side. That's too redundant on the "butter" products for me.

Since we are talking peanut butter sandwiches, I'd be remiss not to share the peanut butter, Nutella, and marshmallow fluff sandwich. A sugar rush like you won't believe, but super tasty.

I never got the appeal of fluff...

I've done the butter thing though, and it's yummy. Usually I put it between the bread and the  jelly though. Keeps it from getting soggy if you aren't going to eat it super quickly.

MOAR BEER!!

Edited by Crowley
  • Like 9

46 minutes ago, TGP said:

Apple... Butter!?

Was that a typo for jelly, or am I seriously missing something?

21 minutes ago, ManvsMini said:

Now THAT is the best sandwich of all time. Haven't had one of those in a long, long time... :wub:

• Like 10

11 hours ago, strawhat said:

Jalapeno Jelly is a real thing.

I've not tried it.

Sorry about that.  My writing style can get as maclunky as Greedo shooting first (which he DIDN'T).

I once joked that Grump would make curried peanut butter and jelly, if he could.

Silly me. <_<

Of course he could. Chunky peanut butter, japeno jelly, and chicken.

It was wicked good.

• Like 8

1 hour ago, Crowley said:

I never got the appeal of fluff...

Gotta be indoctrinated to it when you are young. Mass amounts of sugar, in gooey form. Combined with peanut butter, it creates a form of fuel for youngsters that makes propels them to new levels. Adult digestive tracts simply aren't capable of handling that energy source; I've had one of them in almost 16 years.

Now, where I went to college and worked thereafter for a few years, the juice/snack bar at the rec center used to sell a sandwich that was pb, sliced bananas, and some type of granola all on whole grain bread. Clocked in at over 1000 calories for a single sandwich. Now THAT was tasty. At the height of my kickboxing days I'd consume two of those for lunch.

• Like 9

47 minutes ago, ManvsMini said:

Gotta be indoctrinated to it when you are young. Mass amounts of sugar, in gooey form. Combined with peanut butter, it creates a form of fuel for youngsters that makes propels them to new levels. Adult digestive tracts simply aren't capable of handling that energy source; I've had one of them in almost 16 years.

Now, where I went to college and worked thereafter for a few years, the juice/snack bar at the rec center used to sell a sandwich that was pb, sliced bananas, and some type of granola all on whole grain bread. Clocked in at over 1000 calories for a single sandwich. Now THAT was tasty. At the height of my kickboxing days I'd consume two of those for lunch.

Peanut butter and bananas is best sandwich. 

... I'm pretty sure I've never had a 'fluffernutter' - which is what I have had PB&Fluff referred to, and I'm pretty sure I'd explode if I tried to eat one. ^^;

• Like 8

2 hours ago, ManvsMini said:

That is a sandwich Calvin would make. I mean, he did make chocolate syrup, and marshmallow and honey sandwiches. :lol:

• Like 2
  • Haha 8