Randomness XVII: The Madness of the Quorum

Just about to head to the vet, Divas chronic condition has been getting worse the last few days. Not emergency level yet, but concerning. Vet is mostly doing phone consultations these days, but they want her in to do a full check over. She's sitting happily with her little harness on because she loves going to the vet :lol: None of this going in a carrier like a normal cat, on no, not for her. 

• Like 18

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Kuroneko said:

Just about to head to the vet, Divas chronic condition has been getting worse the last few days. Not emergency level yet, but concerning. Vet is mostly doing phone consultations these days, but they want her in to do a full check over. She's sitting happily with her little harness on because she loves going to the vet :lol: None of this going in a carrier like a normal cat, on no, not for her. 

Is Diva the little Bengal ?

39 minutes ago, TGP said:

Looks like I missed the moment of contact. But it looks like they are close to "Docking Complete".

It's been almost an hour and they still haven't got the hatch open. :rolleyes:

• Like 9

It's freakin' snowing outside! Not hail... SNOW! :blink:<_<

We had 30+°C temperatures just three days ago, and now we're back to sub-zero night temperatures.

Edited by Cranky Dog
  • Like 9
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 5

1 minute ago, Cranky Dog said:

We had 30+°C temperatures just three days ago, and now we're back to sub-zero night temperatures.

Huzzah ?!

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Cranky Dog said:

& the past 3 days we've had temps near 100 deg F (97-99), now it's suppose to be around a high of 78 today due to cold front behind the heat.

Yah 2020 can just go the Fart away now!!!

• Like 8

They still haven't got the hatch open.

They have been fardling about with a camera that isn't working and an audio connection that is garbled.  It sounds like ReaperTV ! ::D:

• Like 1
  • Haha 9

1 hour ago, TGP said:

Is Diva the little Bengal ?

Yup! Well, half Bengal, but we don't tell her that- she acts like a highly bred aristocat after all :poke:

We're just back and the vet couldn't find anything wrong with her :rock: We got 5 days worth of anti inflammatory medication and I've to give them a call on day 6 to give a report on how she's doing. Hopefully she'll respond to them.

As usual, she had a great time socializing with the vet, nurses and receptionists. She wasn't allowed to give head bumps, but she got lots of scritches from (gloved) hands and seemed quite satisfied with the whole experience. She demanded her dinner as soon as she got in, so I'll be giving her the first tablet in a wee while

• Like 17

3 hours ago, Cranky Dog said:

Something must've really irritated the Unseelie then....I'm thinking the unicorns again. This sort of thing keeps up, the Summer Court is going to start throwing down against both sides, and we're gonna be in for one helluva ride weatherwise.

• Like 9

53 minutes ago, Lord of the Dish Pit said:

Something must've really irritated the Unseelie then....I'm thinking the unicorns again. This sort of thing keeps up, the Summer Court is going to start throwing down against both sides, and we're gonna be in for one helluva ride weatherwise.

I blame these two:

Heat-Miser-and-Snow-Miser-in-Rankin-Bass

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 11
  • Confused 1