Randomness XVII: The Madness of the Quorum

1 hour ago, Glitterwolf said:

Been to the VET.

Was able to get a urine sample from Brutus.

End of day we will hear if it's something like Cystitis.

If not...

Then I'll have to bring him in tomorrow for a scan of his prostate.

*sends hugs*

Really hoping that it's bladderstones or cystitis. 

Edited by Kuroneko
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

10 hours ago, Green Eyed Monster said:

In 2009 the Center of the Universe was the House Cafe in Dekalb IL. Formally declared so by one of the managers against my advice. I tried to warn him that since everything is expanding/fleeing from the center of the universe, that it might not be a good idea to call the place that....and sure enough his hubris in doing so may have been a contributing factor to it's eventually downfall a few years later.  

Oh, almost forgot today's image....

1599454809287.thumb.jpg.d83f32f46c57850f6677b2a03eb3403a.jpg

...strange interlopers both great and small have begun to gather where the shroud is thin, for Cat Sith hath declared a Conclave....

• Like 15

Once again, I "be stupid" for reading comments on a news site/story.....sigh.

It's sad & a sign of the times when you can read about the fires/state of emergency declared in my state & have it turned into a political debate...W.T.#!!!!! :rolleyes::angry:

Monday's weather here sounds like it was worse down in Utah. My wife said the frozen load/trailer got overturned on the interstate coming up here yesterday. I go to bed around 6 last night & then my manager calls & says the warehouse has shut down all trucks & we won't get a grocery load last night. So he gave me a choice of swapping my days with tonight due to the load will be here tonight. I took that as I really didn't feel like coming in last night. Sucks, that'll throw my days off but eh, oh well.

• Sad 13

21 minutes ago, Pegazus said:

Ah.... another lovely, cool summer day in Colorado. Figure I will whip up some lemonade and ice cream to attempt to stay cool in this heat. 

784D54ED-D3AB-4275-B380-B10F2775DB0B.thumb.jpeg.ae639a4d0239b8a50653834a57589051.jpeg

I read where you guys were suppose to get a 60 or so drop in temps. 2020, ahhhhhh what a bi***!!!!

We've been cool here, hell I had to wear my sweatshirt to work Sunday night due to weather change. Suppose to be 91 for Saturday.

• Like 8

37 minutes ago, haldir said:
1 hour ago, Pegazus said:

Ah.... another lovely, cool summer day in Colorado. Figure I will whip up some lemonade and ice cream to attempt to stay cool in this heat. 

784D54ED-D3AB-4275-B380-B10F2775DB0B.thumb.jpeg.ae639a4d0239b8a50653834a57589051.jpeg

I read where you guys were suppose to get a 60 or so drop in temps. 2020, ahhhhhh what a bi***!!!!

We've been cool here, hell I had to wear my sweatshirt to work Sunday night due to weather change. Suppose to be 91 for Saturday.

Heard the canadian Rockies had snow too yesterday or the day before. We had frost yesterday and almost last night. The forecast says the daytime highs are going to be bouncing from about 15 C to nearly 30 C every couple of days but not quite freezing at night. I don't have any crop out but I still don't want to see heavy September snow and rain like the last couple of years. Still got a lot of outdoor work I want to finish before November.

• Like 9

18 minutes ago, aku-chan said:

Woot!

The grocery store has started putting out the Christmas stuff, finally I can eat Lebuchen Hearts again!

I'm not saying great minds think alike, but we were VERY excited to find Christmas sweeties in Marks and Spencer last week. I've missed the mint and strawberry ones so much :bday:

• Like 10

23 minutes ago, aku-chan said:

Woot!

The grocery store has started putting out the Christmas stuff, finally I can eat Lebuchen Hearts again!

1 minute ago, Kuroneko said:

I'm not saying great minds think alike, but we were VERY excited to find Christmas sweeties in Marks and Spencer last week. I've missed the mint and strawberry ones so much :bday:

Preempting Halloween?!

Harrumph! 

The Great Pumpkin frowns upon this manner of thing...

• Like 3
  • Haha 11

9 minutes ago, aku-chan said:

Woot!

Yummy! I'll have to keep an eye out. There are a few things Aldi gets for fall/winter that are tremendously good. 

Pegazus, if you go out today be careful and wear sunscreen. :)

23 minutes ago, Lord of the Dish Pit said:

The Winter Court is on the march it seems....

Last night I dreamed of 3 grey cats that came calling. Kittens, really, barely able to move, and it was snowing. A sign, I'm sure.  

Not much to look at yet, it's a mess, but cabinets are going up in the basement. 

IMG_20200909_090922098.jpg.71b5200121e9ba0db9264fb567cfd6f7.jpg

• Like 16
  • Haha 1

I'm having the weirdest month I've had in a long, long time.

This morning, on my last rounds, I found a pistol case on the ground in a closed off area. An actual pistol case, not the cases we call "pistol cases" around here. With part of a leather holster sticking out. I pop it open and there's a handgun with a flash suppressor on the end shoved into said holster. I take a look and... It's an airsoft gun. <_<

I'm sure it was used in a robbery (or three) as all the orange and/or red bits had been removed. But it would be used for any more.

Can this year be over now? I've almost been run over by a driver that was either high or having a seizure, had to try to put out a truck that was on fire (or the second time in 36 hours), and had to deal with a guy pitching a rock through a window. Since Friday morning. :zombie:

"May you live in interesting times." :ph34r:

• Sad 20

6 minutes ago, Glitterwolf said:

Brutus test results are in.

It all points to Cystitis, except for a few proteins that were found as well.

With all his symptoms they now believe it's Cystitis and they gave me antibiotics for him.

It should get better in a few days.

If that's not the case then I will call them back Monday.

So I hope we found it.

IMG-20200901-WA0002.jpg

Aww, poor boy ::(:

Here's hoping the antibiotics work, give him a big hug from me.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3