Randomness XVII: The Madness of the Quorum

44 minutes ago, Glitterwolf said:

Brutus test results are in.

It all points to Cystitis, except for a few proteins that were found as well.

With all his symptoms they now believe it's Cystitis and they gave me antibiotics for him.

It should get better in a few days.

If that's not the case then I will call them back Monday.

So I hope we found it.

IMG-20200901-WA0002.jpg

Get well, Brutus!!

Speaking of pets, Thumper has been chilling this morning. My wife brought a tree branch in yesterday, the bunny was very happy with that. She took her meds like a champ last night as well. We are thinking of let her back outside either today or tomorrow for sure. Thou, that would make the med taking process a bit harder but you can tell she wants to be outside. 

20200909_093255.jpg

• Like 17
  • Thanks 4

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, CaptainPete said:

Can this year be over now? I've almost been run over by a driver that was either high or having a seizure, had to try to put out a truck that was on fire (or the second time in 36 hours), and had to deal with a guy pitching a rock through a window. Since Friday morning. :zombie:

"May you live in interesting times."

May the odds be ever in your favor!

That's some craziness right there.

27 minutes ago, Kuroneko said:

Home Depot has these for sale...

262442762_halloween-decorations-fog-breathing-dragon-4-5f3284e259f20__700(1).jpg.a9b5e94c5069d2364f67132b0f3cfd20.jpg

They need to create a "Want" emoji button for posts.

Edited by ManvsMini
  • Like 7
  • Haha 7

45 minutes ago, Kuroneko said:

Home Depot has these for sale...

262442762_halloween-decorations-fog-breathing-dragon-4-5f3284e259f20__700(1).jpg.a9b5e94c5069d2364f67132b0f3cfd20.jpg

I do like that one. Neither my roommate or I like inflatables very much. Usually too fake and cartooney. Better suited for Christmas. We are using mostly diy stuff, like building a mausoleum out of 2x4, insulation foam and paint. Or the 4 dozen dying roses that I rescued and are now drying that I will airbrush black. Or the pig rib bones that I saved from rib night that are going to be dried and turned into wind chimes. 

• Like 10

48 minutes ago, CaptainPete said:

@ManvsMini Please don't reference the Hunger Games. I think those are going to start next year! ::P:

I think it already started months ago, when the toilet paper and disinfecting wipe shortage started... Side note: while the toilet paper has been resolved, I have yet in my town been able to find disinfecting wipes stocked in any grocery store. Last week was the first time in six months I found 91% isopropyl alcohol too.

15 minutes ago, Kuroneko said:

RSCN3333.thumb.JPG.098f3bd74433dd5f2b1a439a03ec3ebf.JPG

Loki has wings now... the trickster can go to new heights (ba dump bump... ching!)

13 minutes ago, Cranky Dog said:

DUNE TRAILER IS OUT!

Not sure how I feel about this. I love the book, and despite the '80s movie's issues, I still liked it (I mean, Patrick Stewart, come on! And Sting and Brad Dourif). I even liked the 2000 tv mini-series. But something about this movie is making me wary. I like some of the casting choices, other are debatable, I have no idea who Timothee Chalamet is... and I can't take Josh Brolin seriously since that article about him sunburning his taint!

• Like 5
  • Haha 8

14 hours ago, Green Eyed Monster said:

It helps if you have a color wheel and a color chart.

If I had to pick just one I would go with the wheel.

It will help with mixing both for a single color and the complimentary colors.

They are less than the cost of a single decent brush.

GEM

I do have a little color wheel, GreenStuffWorld sent it in an order once.  I just...  Well let's just say that while I know how to mix colors, I'm not good at mixing highlight or shadow colors that look right with existing colors.  (Especially for cloth where I'm trying to do nice blends.)  I'm going to try and push myself, but I've been relying on triads for a long while.  

@Pegazus, I would happily take that snow from you.  Being trapped inside due to wildfire smoke really sucks when most of the normal places to escape to are restricting access.  

• Like 10

33 minutes ago, Kuroneko said:

Something is certainly in the air :lol:@Crowley, I believe that you wanted to see these when they arrived?

RSCN3333.thumb.JPG.098f3bd74433dd5f2b1a439a03ec3ebf.JPGRSCN3336.thumb.JPG.22fc36d240d76fe253cadee6deea2f0c.JPG

DSCN3269.thumb.JPG.e118d955deb40d5d0ebe65fdcde831b4.JPG

Kurogane loves his new wings, but isn't too impressed with the hat

DSCN3315.thumb.JPG.89a717b08c3986aa2e8d9d1aeb16bbe7.JPG

DSCN3328.thumb.JPG.6257817da9087c8b6d2183ca2016fa1e.JPG

If I tried this with my black cat, or any of my cats for that matter, I'd be going to the hospital for some stitches. You either have the most docile cats in history or some really good protective gear. Although the look you're getting in that last picture looks like someone is plotting revenge.

• Like 3
  • Haha 11