Jump to content
Froggy the Great

Randomness XVII: The Madness of the Quorum

Recommended Posts

19 hours ago, Zink said:

 

Just saw a 3' tall one go zipping by here. That's not a rare occurence really. She's usually half naked.

Grump has two little ladies that go streaking around the house. ::D:

 

Though I don't do it so much anymore, being a good example for our little maniac. ::):

 

She's growing so FAST! I'm less than a foot taller, and she's only just turned four.

 

At this rate, she'll be taller than her Daddy!

 

Damn C-19! I was looking forward to taking her camping for the retreat. ::(: 

  • Like 6
  • Haha 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well this is strange.

Freaky strange.

My new desktop coffee pot/water warmer conked out a couple of weeks ago.

I know it conked out because it had a full reservoir of water and just stopped heating it.

I just put a full pot of freshly kettle on the stove heated water on the burner and I started hearing "sounds".

The kind of percolator sounds that it makes when it's heating water.

A swift transfer of hot water to the carafe that I normally use to move water from the tap in the kitchen to my office and the stupid thing is merrily perking away like nothing ever happened.

And no, I haven't touched the on/off switch in over a week.

Freaky, but I'll take it.

GEM

  • Like 3
  • Confused 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Glitterwolf said:

image.png.cd3b9124293865a3c193de6504bafb2d.png

I'm saving Grump from that fate.

 

TWICE!

 

First by not leaving him alone.

 

Second by stealing his miniatures and PAINTING THEM!!

 

For some reason I have an easier time painting the minis I steal from him than I do painting my own. <_<

  • Like 2
  • Haha 16

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Glitterwolf said:

image.png.d1160de8085b7ccaf08f2d74803eb4da.png

Myself, @TheAuldGrump and @malefactus are not amused...

8 hours ago, Marvin said:

Hmm.

 

3449A7F5-0F60-49D9-BA4E-B2ADB61C6C53.thumb.jpeg.3cf03f9e4017796bf6c64bd6603c938b.jpeg

M.E.O.W. agents are very thorough

5 hours ago, Zink said:

Hmm, this hit a little to close to home for me. Have trouble concentrating lately.

 

Image may contain: text that says 'I came, saw, I forgot what I was doing, retraced my steps, and got distracted on my way back. I have no idea what's going on and now I have to pee.'

This is NOT funny!

  • Like 6
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Did you hear about the fight outside the chip shop the other day?
 
 
Spoiler

Two fish got battered.

 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 13

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Green Eyed Monster said:

Well this is strange.

Freaky strange.

My new desktop coffee pot/water warmer conked out a couple of weeks ago.

I know it conked out because it had a full reservoir of water and just stopped heating it.

I just put a full pot of freshly kettle on the stove heated water on the burner and I started hearing "sounds".

The kind of percolator sounds that it makes when it's heating water.

A swift transfer of hot water to the carafe that I normally use to move water from the tap in the kitchen to my office and the stupid thing is merrily perking away like nothing ever happened.

And no, I haven't touched the on/off switch in over a week.

Freaky, but I'll take it.

GEM

Perhaps the machine spirit got bored, went wandering off for a bit and has now returned. 

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Lord of the Dish Pit said:

Perhaps the machine spirit got bored, went wandering off for a bit and has now returned. 

 

 Well, he said it's a new machine - if it's internet connected, it may well have fallen down a Youtube rabbit hole and just now remembered it was in the middle of something, lol.

 

 

  • Like 5
  • Haha 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, PaganMegan said:

I'm saving Grump from that fate.

 

TWICE!

 

First by not leaving him alone.

 

Second by stealing his miniatures and PAINTING THEM!!

 

For some reason I have an easier time painting the minis I steal from him than I do painting my own. <_<

 

Out of curiosity, have you two ever both started a miniature, then swap and finish each other's?

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Mad Jack said:

 

 Well, he said it's a new machine - if it's internet connected, it may well have fallen down a Youtube rabbit hole and just now remembered it was in the middle of something, lol.

 

 

So the spirit of the distracted goat meme is now heating Green Eyed Monster's water....considering the goat's need to urinate and oblivious nature, I wouldn't trust it with a water heating device.

  • Haha 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Lord of the Dish Pit said:

Perhaps the machine spirit got bored, went wandering off for a bit and has now returned. 

Not necessarily my first choice, but I'll take it!

GEM

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, PaganMegan said:

For some reason I have an easier time painting the minis I steal from him than I do painting my own. <_<

Come steal mine. ::D:

  • Haha 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, Mad Jack said:

 

 Well, he said it's a new machine - if it's internet connected, it may well have fallen down a Youtube rabbit hole and just now remembered it was in the middle of something, lol.

 

 

It's the cheapest desktop sized coffee maker/water heater that Wally World had.  If it's internet connected, it's through the AC Plug

GEM

  • Haha 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Marvin said:

Hmm.

 

3449A7F5-0F60-49D9-BA4E-B2ADB61C6C53.thumb.jpeg.3cf03f9e4017796bf6c64bd6603c938b.jpeg

 

Mjolnir returns!!!!

4 minutes ago, Green Eyed Monster said:

It's the cheapest desktop sized coffee maker/water heater that Wally World had.  If it's internet connected, it's through the AC Plug

GEM

 

So only Wi capability, then?? :lol:

  • Like 1
  • Haha 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey,  to keep y'all updated, no, I'm not dead. I'm just gonna be on a bit of a hiatus for a while now, so don't expect many posts from me in the near future. Life happened.

 

And when I do die, I'll be sure to post here and tell you. :poke:

Edited by MusicalFeline
  • Like 11
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...