Froggy the Great

Randomness XVII: The Madness of the Quorum

2 minutes ago, Green Eyed Monster said:

It's Los Angeles, and where's my sandwich?

GEM

It's in Louisiana. ::(:

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

2 minutes ago, Marvin said:

That's OK.

I was just going to make a Lebanon Bologna and Swiss Sandwich for a late evening snack.

GEM

• Like 5

29 minutes ago, Green Eyed Monster said:
33 minutes ago, Marvin said:

That's OK.

I was just going to make a Lebanon Bologna and Swiss Sandwich for a late evening snack.

GEM

So now it's in Oklahoma?

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 2

1599291955408.thumb.jpg.f1a2786470e621e714820278419a7c74.jpg

Silently making their way through the heavens, the airborne servants of the Great Pumpkin keep a keen and watchful eye upon all they fly over, taking detailed notes as to the most sincere of pumpkin patches, and their locations....

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Green Eyed Monster said:

That's OK.

GEM

No "Smokey" cheddar? You know with all the fires & such.

Crazy stuff in the air here. Daughter & i went over to Nampa, ID as she wanted to do some clothes shopping & I went to Lobby Hobby. Anyways,  on the way over couple of cars decided they wanted to play brake tag right as we were getting into Caldwell, ID.

No accidents but with traffic coming on to the interstate & us on the right side it was annoying.

12 hours ago, redambrosia said:

I had a sad. The anime figure I ordered for hubby for Father’s Day (back in may) is still sitting in China. Wish.com gave me a full refund, but I would have rather had the figure. If wish can’t get stuff out of the country, they may die -_-

My first & only order with Wish was a clunker.  I plaved my order & waited & waited & waited. My son ask if he was ever gonna get a Top Raman Cup Noodle sweatshirt & I just told him its China ordering.

I ended up looking at my order after close to 2 months of nothing. Wish cancelled my order due to the card I used. They wanted more info about it & then would have sent the order.  Yah right.

11 hours ago, Cyradis said:

At least working from home is safe, and you get more time with doggo! :)

One of the things I like most when hobbying outside - more time with the bunny!

Oddly, she was doing a grass gathering & normally she just goes about gathering, she decided to gather & then came over for a visit, while she kept the grass in her mouth  ^_^

20200928_110004.jpg

• Like 21

3 hours ago, sumbloke said:

Hopefully the cosplayers will be incorporating masks into their costumes. Bane, Shredder, any of the ninjas from Mortal Kombat, ...

Or the movie "Outbreak"!

Daughter found out Gem State Comic Con decided to reschedule again for next year. Good call on their part. She is making cosplay for it.

• Like 9

12 hours ago, Cyradis said:

At least working from home is safe, and you get more time with doggo! :)

I do live with my Girl and her two Vixens! SAFE?

I'm not so sure...there may be chores and wishes and questions....

4 hours ago, Green Eyed Monster said:

They have announced that LA Comicon will be happening live in December.

Tickets go on sale tomorrow for Dec 11 thru 13th event.

GEM

I wouldn't count on it.

A bit optimistic I guess.

• Like 10

Started watching season 4 of Star Wars - The Clone Wars last night, and I realised I still have very little idea of what it's all about.

Any Star Wars fans out there who can clue me into just what everyone is fighting over?

• Like 5

3 hours ago, aku-chan said:

Started watching season 4 of Star Wars - The Clone Wars last night, and I realised I still have very little idea of what it's all about.

Any Star Wars fans out there who can clue me into just what everyone is fighting over?

I just started season 4 as well.  I've found the new season darker and more violent/mature (other than a couple of kind of silly R2/3P0 episodes.  Also most of them are multi-episode stories.

The whole "official" reason for the war seems pretty lost, it just comes across as two sides being manipulated to keep fighting .

You might have to re-watch Episode 1 to understand the politics behind it, and I don't recommend that to anyone.....

• Like 8

What a difference a door makes. 

Finally had the exterior door to my office replaced yesterday. The old one would not shut tightly nor seal out the weather.  It was so poorly fitted that even adding extra gaskets and such made little difference.  Therefore my office was generally about 10F colder/warmer than the rest of the house in the mornings.   

This morning it was only 3F colder, and just opening up the interior door for an hour has brought it up to only 1F cooler. 

• Like 14

Well what a morning this is turning out to be. Apparently the city has a massive water leak some where as there is no water pressure....... meaning no coffee......which is fine as I have to drive an hour to go get crickets for the lizard, but the pet store will not open for an hour and 15, so I thought I would take a look at the forums and see what was up and i have been having issuse there as well. pages do not want to seem to load fully and or they take forever to load........ been thinking about the Inkotber deal. I think I will do it but just use my one drawing that yes was already started, but is taking me forever to work on. it is a map, but I am drawing it in CAD... Computer aided drafting..... just not sure how much I want to show. 

• Like 8

3 hours ago, aku-chan said:

If Jake Lloyd's acting or George Lucas's writing for the love scenes in Episode II were the lowest point in SW history..........:devil:

Seriously, isn't it the Clone Wars (Separatists vs Empire vs Droid people (whoever those guys were)). I've only watched most of Season 1 & bit & pieces of the other seasons. I should sit down & watch em someday. Along with SW Rebels as we didn't have Disney XD when that one ran. I've only seen a few episodes of that one.

• Like 7