Froggy the Great

Randomness XVII: The Madness of the Quorum

Sales guy that I don't get along with just tried to throw me under the bus again - claimed that he had already asked me twice to do something for customer. 

Too bad for him that I keep records & notes of all my correspondence/conversations with him for exactly this reason. 

• Like 12
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

Darn!

Brutus is on his last days of antibiotics for his Cystitis.

I will have to bring in a sample tomorrow.

BUT!

One of his nipples looks bad, it looks like a growth that shouldn't be there on top of it, and it is growing.

I will need to have that checked out.

On top of it all, the shower drain is clogged, I already poured chemicals in there but the water still goes very very slowly in the drain..

I will try some other stuff ( Soda an vinegar) tomorrow or else I will need a plumber..

The Virus measures, I will be working from home a lot and a few days at the Base, but when I'm on the Base I will be alone in my office.

We will take shifts and won't be seeing each other then.

Go 2020! I hate you..

• Like 6
  • Sad 13

8 minutes ago, Glitterwolf said:

BUT!

One of his nipples looks bad, it looks like a growth that shouldn't be there on top of it, and it is growing.

I will need to have that checked out.

Oh no!  I hope it's nothing serious. 

• Like 7

4 minutes ago, kristof65 said:

Oh no!  I hope it's nothing serious. 

So do I !

He's 7yrs old will turn 8 in January.

I know he's getting old, things are to be expected but I do hope it's not something dangerous, I am not ready to lose him.

Luckily I can afford it and we have a good vet.

It's one colour but is a lump on top of the nipple and it has grown.

I could show a pic but it might be something that people don't want to see...

• Like 7

12 minutes ago, Froggy the Great said:

Got called this morning for an interview next Monday, so here's hoping.

It's a beautiful wet iconic fall day outside.  My dad is prepping for a photography show which means spray lacquer in the basement, so I'm out in the beautiful day.  I should get my mandolin.

Oh right.  I am no longer in the Charleston SC area where we have been the last 13 years.  We took the opportunity afforded by my April job loss to move back to western NY where I grew up.

Thus, the availability of actual seasons again.

Good luck!

I hope you'll get the job!

• Like 8

28 minutes ago, Glitterwolf said:

On top of it all, the shower drain is clogged, I already poured chemicals in there but the water still goes very very slowly in the drain..

I will try some other stuff ( Soda an vinegar) tomorrow or else I will need a plumber..

Last time I had a serious slow down in the shower drain, I used a plunger to fix it.  If chemicals work, you don't get a mess like I did with a plunger.  Another option is a plastic snake (shown below, not sure of the name) with hooks along the edges.   

Spoiler

New-Plastic-Sink-Drain-Dredge-Pipeline-H

• Like 8
  • Thanks 3

7 hours ago, aku-chan said:

Started watching season 4 of Star Wars - The Clone Wars last night, and I realised I still have very little idea of what it's all about.

Any Star Wars fans out there who can clue me into just what everyone is fighting over?

Here is an interesting explanation of the Clone War: https://www.inverse.com/entertainment/what-is-clone-wars-season-7-explained-star-wars#:~:text=Put simply%2C the Clone Wars,hand forced for two reasons.

• Like 5

13 hours ago, Green Eyed Monster said:

They have announced that LA Comicon will be happening live in December.

Tickets go on sale tomorrow for Dec 11 thru 13th event.

GEM

I wish I believed that this is likely to happen...  I'm currently hoping SakuraCon isn't cancelled for a second year.  It normally takes place over Easter so odds aren't great.  I made a really good costume for my daughter to wear, too.  (Still needs a few components, but my enthusiasm for making those is low at the moment.)

• Like 8

I decided yesterday to start some of my nerdy embroidery over (thanking my mom tons for buying me so much floss for Xmas last year). I think this looks much cleaner than it had previously.

20200929_101420.thumb.jpg.4143060cd853e2e6c9169ab52281e643.jpg

• Like 19