Froggy the Great

Randomness XVII: The Madness of the Quorum

2 minutes ago, Pezler the Polychromatic said:

They just sound that way because they're much further away from your ears. :ph34r:

But... I don't have ears.

• Like 1
  • Haha 9

6 minutes ago, ManvsMini said:

twobeer.jpg.f09e04657b654655acdf27e7a594446d.jpg

Only the one in the fridge... or there *was* only one in the fridge.

Now there's one in my glass, and TWO in the fridge for future (but not tonight) consumption.

• Like 8

1 hour ago, ManvsMini said:

thisbeertastes.jpg.7be69a20e263d3d625c24a5bcc819ca1.jpg

But is the beer because you're not going to work tomorrow? Or are you not going to work tomorrow because of the beer?

• Like 9

I don't get this option drunk, sober or hung over; somebody will be there to drag me out of bed and make me think in the morning!

• Like 5
  • Sad 6

Anybody know where I can get player maps, unlabeled and all, for the key areas of Rime of the Frostmaiden? I feel like I've got everything else about in hand for runnning online, but I'd really like those specific main areas mapped out clean and right for the players for the big moments of combat and exploration and all. Do the D&D Beyond versions of adventures generally include player maps? My understanding is the Roll20 setup offers such maps, but that'd be fitty whole dollars to buy the book again, and uh. Yikes.

• Like 7

Well I took a sample to the VET, we will hear tonight if the Cystitis is gone.

Brutus will have to get surgery for the nipple, also something we will discuss further tonight since he's still on antibiotics ( last day for that tomorrow).

We have called a plumber for the bathroom, waiting for him to call back.

All in all my mood isn't all that it should be now.

Edited by Glitterwolf
  • Like 1
  • Sad 17

15 hours ago, Jasper_the_2nd said:
23 hours ago, aku-chan said:

Started watching season 4 of Star Wars - The Clone Wars last night, and I realised I still have very little idea of what it's all about.

Any Star Wars fans out there who can clue me into just what everyone is fighting over?

Here is an interesting explanation of the Clone War: https://www.inverse.com/entertainment/what-is-clone-wars-season-7-explained-star-wars#:~:text=Put simply%2C the Clone Wars,hand forced for two reasons.

Thanks for that, it clears up a lot of my confusion!

Still doesn't explain why planets keep joining the Separatists, despite them being very obvious scumbags. I guess their PR department is just that good at covering up the slave labour camps.

• Like 7

7 hours ago, buglips*the*goblin said:

BUGLIPSTOBER.thumb.jpg.76207daa5fbdc3094ffa766334f0fcdf.jpg

Kind of sad when you somebody set up to fail 31 times in a month.

Have I ever mentioned how some of my relatives are complete pieces of [email protected][email protected]!? I know I've mentioned it because they upset me badly too often. Got one that did something illegal and just downright rude a week ago. Had him by the balls figuratively speaking and let him go because it seems like he may actually smarten up and we'll settle a nagging problem between us on Friday. Wife is upset that I didn't fine him to the max for what he did. She's russian, they don't use a small hammer when a ton of steel makes a better impression. I respect that attitude but don't have the time and nerves to escalate this. Several friends that know about what's going on understand why I took the gentle way out but also wonder if the ton of steel method might not be more effective. One of the main reasons I'm going the way I am is that he's dragging his kids into it. He's 60 and I'm hoping will be retired and gone soon. I may be stuck with the kids as neighbours for the rest of my life. Have serious doubts that they aren't like him but I'll use this as a chance to find out. Got enough problems and work without having to deal with [email protected] continually.

The worst part is that when I get really angry I stay angry for days. I hold grudges even though I rarely act on them. So I haven't really slept since Saturday when I found out about what he did. The wife is telling me how stupid that is and she's not wrong but it's the way I am. I'm still mad about stuff he did 20 years ago. This just brings all that bubbling back up on top. But I always work very hard to be the cool reasonable one even when stomping people to the curb is what I want more than anything else. Helps a little knowing the !$#42& is scared of me but sad that he's not scared enough to smarten up. Until now, maybe... Still not convinced this will be the end of it. :down: Friday I will do my best to put the fear of me in them.

• Sad 18